Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
Breaking The Habit
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kasunsankalpana" data-source="post: 859992" data-attributes="member: 28569"><p>Memories consume</p><p>Like opening the wound</p><p>I'm picking me apart again</p><p>You all assume</p><p>I'm safe here in my room</p><p>[Unless I try to start again]</p><p></p><p>I don't want to be the one</p><p>The battles always choose</p><p>'Cause inside I realize</p><p>That i'm the one confused</p><p></p><p>I don't know what's worth fighting for</p><p>Or why I have to scream</p><p>I don't know why I instigate</p><p>And say what I don't mean</p><p>I don't know how I got this way</p><p>I know it's not alright</p><p>So I'm breaking the habit</p><p>Tonight</p><p></p><p>Clutching my cure</p><p>I tightly lock the door</p><p>I try to catch my breath again</p><p>I hurt much more</p><p>Than anytime before</p><p>I had no options left again</p><p></p><p>I'll paint it on the walls</p><p>'Cause i'm the one at fault</p><p>I'll never fight again</p><p>And this is how it ends</p><p></p><p>I don't know what's worth fighting for</p><p>Or why I have to scream</p><p>But now I have some clarity</p><p>To show you what I mean</p><p>I don't know how I got this way</p><p>I'll never be alright</p><p>So I'm breaking the habit</p><p>Breaking the Habit</p><p>Tonight</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kasunsankalpana, post: 859992, member: 28569"] Memories consume Like opening the wound I'm picking me apart again You all assume I'm safe here in my room [Unless I try to start again] I don't want to be the one The battles always choose 'Cause inside I realize That i'm the one confused I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean I don't know how I got this way I know it's not alright So I'm breaking the habit Tonight Clutching my cure I tightly lock the door I try to catch my breath again I hurt much more Than anytime before I had no options left again I'll paint it on the walls 'Cause i'm the one at fault I'll never fight again And this is how it ends I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream But now I have some clarity To show you what I mean I don't know how I got this way I'll never be alright So I'm breaking the habit Breaking the Habit Tonight [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom