Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
catholic කෙල්ලක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="senal7" data-source="post: 16862507" data-attributes="member: 485378"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I bet Sri Lanka transportation sytem not advanced as their.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I bet Sri Lanka health system not advanced as their (beside Obama Care)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I bet Sri Lanka Aero Space Programme not exists as their.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I bet Sri Lankans Salary scheme not as Americans, and if so why people travel across pacific to Australia daily basis. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I never heard American request or depend on any asylum scheme of other country because US not stable for their lives in economy. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Mexicans daily cross border to US illegally because they hope better future in US soils than Mexico. i never heard vice-versa to Americans</span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">So according to these facts that US citizen debt is acceptable.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="senal7, post: 16862507, member: 485378"] [SIZE=4]I bet Sri Lanka transportation sytem not advanced as their. I bet Sri Lanka health system not advanced as their (beside Obama Care) I bet Sri Lanka Aero Space Programme not exists as their. I bet Sri Lankans Salary scheme not as Americans, and if so why people travel across pacific to Australia daily basis. I never heard American request or depend on any asylum scheme of other country because US not stable for their lives in economy. Mexicans daily cross border to US illegally because they hope better future in US soils than Mexico. i never heard vice-versa to Americans[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]So according to these facts that US citizen debt is acceptable.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom