Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
chandni chowk to china ( the worst film ever made in Indian history)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="b squad" data-source="post: 3874642" data-attributes="member: 107649"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue"><strong>Shekhar Suman apologises to Akshay for 'Chandni Chowk...' comments</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue"><strong></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue"><strong></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue"><strong></strong></span></span> Mumbai (IANS): TV celebrity Shekhar Suman, who panned Akshay Kumar and his latest release "Chandni Chowk To China" as the"worst film made in the history of Indian cinema", has apologised to the star. </p><p></p><p> "It was never my intention to offend Akshay. And if I've done so then I've no hesitation in saying sorry. Akshay is too much of a good soul for me to hurt him. He should've realised my comments had nothing personal about them," Shekhar told IANS. </p><p></p><p> After watching "Chandni Chowk To China", Shekhar apparently said: "It will go down as the worst film ever made in Indian history. What an utter waste of Rs.400 that I spent on my ticket. I want a refund of all Akshay films that I've seen. The film is not just disappointing and amateurish but offends one's sensibility as well. I declare January 16 to be declared National Mourning in India, as it's the day cinema died." </p><p></p><p> "I'm upset with Akshay for doing such a film. He's lost it after seeing success. Akshay was better when he wasn't in the race... now his brains have turned topsy-turvy. I think Shah Rukh must be having the last laugh... Akshay said somewhere that SRK's not in the race but he (Akki) is already at the finishing line," Shekhar had said. </p><p> The actor says he is taken aback by the backlash to his tongue-lash. </p><p></p><p> "I never knew my opinion would matter so much. I reacted as an outraged viewer. I've always admired Akshay Kumar's resilient climb from the bottom rung to the top of ladder. In fact, I tell my son Adhyayan that Akshay Kumar is a role model to follow. Self-made superstar." </p><p></p><p> Sadly a section of Akshay's supporters, including the "Chandni Chowk To China" director Nikhil Advani, saw Shekhar's comments as below-the-belt attempts to get publicity for Adhyayan's release "Raaz 2". The film released Friday. </p><p> But Shekhar laughed off this accusation. </p><p></p><p> "My son is talented enough to do without such cheap props. We don't need to use big names to get noticed. Adhyayan's performance in "Raaz 2" will speak for itself. I'd say exactly what I did about 'Chandni Chowk...' even if my son's film wasn't releasing."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="b squad, post: 3874642, member: 107649"] [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Shekhar Suman apologises to Akshay for 'Chandni Chowk...' comments [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Mumbai (IANS): TV celebrity Shekhar Suman, who panned Akshay Kumar and his latest release "Chandni Chowk To China" as the"worst film made in the history of Indian cinema", has apologised to the star. "It was never my intention to offend Akshay. And if I've done so then I've no hesitation in saying sorry. Akshay is too much of a good soul for me to hurt him. He should've realised my comments had nothing personal about them," Shekhar told IANS. After watching "Chandni Chowk To China", Shekhar apparently said: "It will go down as the worst film ever made in Indian history. What an utter waste of Rs.400 that I spent on my ticket. I want a refund of all Akshay films that I've seen. The film is not just disappointing and amateurish but offends one's sensibility as well. I declare January 16 to be declared National Mourning in India, as it's the day cinema died." "I'm upset with Akshay for doing such a film. He's lost it after seeing success. Akshay was better when he wasn't in the race... now his brains have turned topsy-turvy. I think Shah Rukh must be having the last laugh... Akshay said somewhere that SRK's not in the race but he (Akki) is already at the finishing line," Shekhar had said. The actor says he is taken aback by the backlash to his tongue-lash. "I never knew my opinion would matter so much. I reacted as an outraged viewer. I've always admired Akshay Kumar's resilient climb from the bottom rung to the top of ladder. In fact, I tell my son Adhyayan that Akshay Kumar is a role model to follow. Self-made superstar." Sadly a section of Akshay's supporters, including the "Chandni Chowk To China" director Nikhil Advani, saw Shekhar's comments as below-the-belt attempts to get publicity for Adhyayan's release "Raaz 2". The film released Friday. But Shekhar laughed off this accusation. "My son is talented enough to do without such cheap props. We don't need to use big names to get noticed. Adhyayan's performance in "Raaz 2" will speak for itself. I'd say exactly what I did about 'Chandni Chowk...' even if my son's film wasn't releasing." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom