Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tclanki" data-source="post: 24030673" data-attributes="member: 267234"><p><strong>CFA Old 2014</strong></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Registration & Exam Fee Level I </span></span></p><p></p><p>First time enrollment USD 440 exam fees USD 1,170 for September 2014 session</p><p></p><p><span style="color: red"><span style="font-size: 18px">Mercury Fee </span></span></p><p></p><p>LKR 50,000.00 including CFA calculator or 8,000.00 per subject (Since I was a student for both ACCA & CIMA at Mercury I got 75% off from class fees) </p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="color: red"><span style="font-size: 18px">Entry Requirements </span></span></p><p></p><p>A recognized bachelor degree</p><p></p><p>An equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ICASL, CMA)</p><p></p><p>Final Year Student of a Bachelor's degree program</p><p></p><p>4 yrs qualified work experience</p><p></p><p>A combination of academic & Professional experience totals 4yrs</p><p></p><p><span style="color: red"><span style="font-size: 18px">Exam Structure</span></span></p><p></p><p>L I - 120MCQs 3Hrs in morning & 120MCQs 3Hrs in the evening</p><p></p><p>L II - 10 Item set Question 3Hrs (60 MCQs) / 10 Item set question 3hrs (60 Mcqs) in the evening</p><p></p><p>L III - 10-15 essay type questions 3 hrs / 10 Item set questions 3Hrs (60 Mcqs)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tclanki, post: 24030673, member: 267234"] [b]CFA Old 2014[/b] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Registration & Exam Fee Level I [/COLOR][/SIZE] First time enrollment USD 440 exam fees USD 1,170 for September 2014 session [COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]Mercury Fee [/SIZE][/COLOR] LKR 50,000.00 including CFA calculator or 8,000.00 per subject (Since I was a student for both ACCA & CIMA at Mercury I got 75% off from class fees) [COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]Entry Requirements [/SIZE][/COLOR] A recognized bachelor degree An equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ICASL, CMA) Final Year Student of a Bachelor's degree program 4 yrs qualified work experience A combination of academic & Professional experience totals 4yrs [COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]Exam Structure[/SIZE][/COLOR] L I - 120MCQs 3Hrs in morning & 120MCQs 3Hrs in the evening L II - 10 Item set Question 3Hrs (60 MCQs) / 10 Item set question 3hrs (60 Mcqs) in the evening L III - 10-15 essay type questions 3 hrs / 10 Item set questions 3Hrs (60 Mcqs) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom