Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Christmas carol festival accidentally prints the lyrics of rapper Tupac's hit
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="r.pathirana" data-source="post: 21061364" data-attributes="member: 371091"><p>[Makaveli]</p><p> Makaveli in this... Killuminati, all through your body</p><p> The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty</p><p> Uh, feel me!</p><p> And God said he should send his one begotten son</p><p> to lead the wild into the ways of the man</p><p> Follow me; eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh</p><p></p><p>[Chorus (Makaveli):]</p><p> Come with me, Hail Mary</p><p> Run quick see, what do we have here</p><p> Now, do you wanna ride or die</p><p> La dadada, la la la la</p><p></p><p>[Makaveli]</p><p> I ain't a killer but don't push me</p><p> Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy</p><p> Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted</p><p> Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it</p><p> Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listening</p><p> Seeing niggas coming for me, to my diamonds, when they glistening</p><p> Now pay attention, rest in peace father</p><p> I'm a ghost in these killing fields</p><p> Hail Mary catch me if I go, let's go deep inside</p><p> the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark</p><p> Evil lurks, enemies, see me flee</p><p> Activate my hate, let it break, to the flame</p><p> Set trip, empty out my clip, never stop to aim</p><p> Some say the game is all corrupted, fucked in this shit</p><p> Stuck, niggas is lucky if we bust out this shit, plus</p><p> mama told me never stop until I bust a nut</p><p> Fuck the world if they can't adjust</p><p> It's just as well, Hail Mary</p><p></p><p>[Chorus 2X]</p><p></p><p>[Makaveli]</p><p> Penitentiaries is packed with promise makers</p><p> Never realize the precious time the bitch niggas is wasting</p><p> Institutionalized I lived my life a product made to crumble</p><p> But too hardened for a smile, we're too crazy to be humble, we balling</p><p> Catch me father please, cause I'm falling, in the liquor store</p><p> That's the Hennessee I hear ya calling, can I get some more?</p><p> Hail 'til I reach Hell, I ain't scared</p><p> Mama checking in my bedroom; I ain't there</p><p> I got a head with no screws in it, what can I do</p><p> One life to live but I got nothing to lose, just me and you</p><p> on a one way trip to prison, selling drugs</p><p> We all wrapped up in this living, life as Thugs</p><p> To my homeboys in Clinton Max, doing they bid</p><p> Raise hell to this real shit, and feel this</p><p> When they turn out the lights, I'll be down in the dark</p><p> Thuggin eternal through my heart, now Hail Mary nigga</p><p></p><p>[Chorus 2X]</p><p></p><p>[Kastro]</p><p> They got a APB, out on my Thug family</p><p> Since the Outlawz run these streets, like these skanless freaks</p><p> Our enemies die now, walk around half dead</p><p> Head down, K blasted off Hennessee and Thai</p><p> Trying it, mixed it, now I'm twisted blisted and high</p><p> Visions of me, Thug living getting me by</p><p> Forever live, and I multiply survived by Thugs</p><p> When I die they won't cry unless they coming with slugs</p><p></p><p>[Young Noble]</p><p> Peep the whole scene and whatever's going on around me</p><p> Brain kinda cloudy, smoked out feeling rowdy</p><p> Ready to wet the party up, and whoever in that motherfucker</p><p> Nasty new street, slugger my heat seeks suckers</p><p> on the regular mashing in a stolen black Ac Integ-ra</p><p> Cock back, sixty seconds 'til the draw that's when I'm dead in ya</p><p> Feet first, you got a nice gat but my heat's worse</p><p> From a Thug to preaching church, I gave you love now you eating dirt</p><p> Needing work, and I ain't the nigga to put you on</p><p> Cause word is bond when I was broke I had to hustle 'til dawn</p><p> That's when sun came up, there's only one way up</p><p> hold ya head and stay up, to all my niggas get ya pay and weight up</p><p></p><p>[Kastro]</p><p> If it's on then it's on, we break beat-breaks</p><p> Outlawz on a paper chase, can you relate</p><p> to this shit I don't got, be the shit I gotta take</p><p> Dealing with fate, hoping God don't close the gate</p><p> If it's on then it's on, we break beat-breaks</p><p> Outlawz on a paper chase, can you relate</p><p> to this shit I don't got, be the shit I gotta take</p><p> Dealing with fate, hoping God don't close the gate</p><p></p><p>[Chorus (repeats in background)]</p><p></p><p>[Prince Ital]</p><p> We've been traveling on this wayward road</p><p> Long time 'til I be take a 'eavy load</p><p> But we ride, ride it like a bullet</p><p> Hail Mary, Hail Mary</p><p> We won't worry everything will come real</p><p> Free like the bird in the tree</p><p> We won't worry everything will come real</p><p> Yes we free like the bird in the tree</p><p> We running from the penitentiary</p><p> This is the time for we liberty</p><p> Hail Mary, Hail Mary</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="r.pathirana, post: 21061364, member: 371091"] [Makaveli] Makaveli in this... Killuminati, all through your body The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty Uh, feel me! And God said he should send his one begotten son to lead the wild into the ways of the man Follow me; eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh [Chorus (Makaveli):] Come with me, Hail Mary Run quick see, what do we have here Now, do you wanna ride or die La dadada, la la la la [Makaveli] I ain't a killer but don't push me Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listening Seeing niggas coming for me, to my diamonds, when they glistening Now pay attention, rest in peace father I'm a ghost in these killing fields Hail Mary catch me if I go, let's go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark Evil lurks, enemies, see me flee Activate my hate, let it break, to the flame Set trip, empty out my clip, never stop to aim Some say the game is all corrupted, fucked in this shit Stuck, niggas is lucky if we bust out this shit, plus mama told me never stop until I bust a nut Fuck the world if they can't adjust It's just as well, Hail Mary [Chorus 2X] [Makaveli] Penitentiaries is packed with promise makers Never realize the precious time the bitch niggas is wasting Institutionalized I lived my life a product made to crumble But too hardened for a smile, we're too crazy to be humble, we balling Catch me father please, cause I'm falling, in the liquor store That's the Hennessee I hear ya calling, can I get some more? Hail 'til I reach Hell, I ain't scared Mama checking in my bedroom; I ain't there I got a head with no screws in it, what can I do One life to live but I got nothing to lose, just me and you on a one way trip to prison, selling drugs We all wrapped up in this living, life as Thugs To my homeboys in Clinton Max, doing they bid Raise hell to this real shit, and feel this When they turn out the lights, I'll be down in the dark Thuggin eternal through my heart, now Hail Mary nigga [Chorus 2X] [Kastro] They got a APB, out on my Thug family Since the Outlawz run these streets, like these skanless freaks Our enemies die now, walk around half dead Head down, K blasted off Hennessee and Thai Trying it, mixed it, now I'm twisted blisted and high Visions of me, Thug living getting me by Forever live, and I multiply survived by Thugs When I die they won't cry unless they coming with slugs [Young Noble] Peep the whole scene and whatever's going on around me Brain kinda cloudy, smoked out feeling rowdy Ready to wet the party up, and whoever in that motherfucker Nasty new street, slugger my heat seeks suckers on the regular mashing in a stolen black Ac Integ-ra Cock back, sixty seconds 'til the draw that's when I'm dead in ya Feet first, you got a nice gat but my heat's worse From a Thug to preaching church, I gave you love now you eating dirt Needing work, and I ain't the nigga to put you on Cause word is bond when I was broke I had to hustle 'til dawn That's when sun came up, there's only one way up hold ya head and stay up, to all my niggas get ya pay and weight up [Kastro] If it's on then it's on, we break beat-breaks Outlawz on a paper chase, can you relate to this shit I don't got, be the shit I gotta take Dealing with fate, hoping God don't close the gate If it's on then it's on, we break beat-breaks Outlawz on a paper chase, can you relate to this shit I don't got, be the shit I gotta take Dealing with fate, hoping God don't close the gate [Chorus (repeats in background)] [Prince Ital] We've been traveling on this wayward road Long time 'til I be take a 'eavy load But we ride, ride it like a bullet Hail Mary, Hail Mary We won't worry everything will come real Free like the bird in the tree We won't worry everything will come real Yes we free like the bird in the tree We running from the penitentiary This is the time for we liberty Hail Mary, Hail Mary [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom