Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Education
CIMA ගැන ඕන දෙයක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="GRO_MAX" data-source="post: 15673606" data-attributes="member: 229042"><p>is it a good idea to do all the three subjects at once (even though i'm not finished my Foundation level exams as well). So what are the other options that I could have. </p><p></p><p>Will it be OK to start Operational Level without completing foundation level Exams, Is it too hard to manage both, what I thought was, as I'm not much involved with the studies for few months, starting Operational level might push me to complete foundation level.... What do you guys think ?? Help me with your experiences.</p><p></p><p>Please help me guys, I'll add rep for those who gonna help me as a gratitude !!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="GRO_MAX, post: 15673606, member: 229042"] is it a good idea to do all the three subjects at once (even though i'm not finished my Foundation level exams as well). So what are the other options that I could have. Will it be OK to start Operational Level without completing foundation level Exams, Is it too hard to manage both, what I thought was, as I'm not much involved with the studies for few months, starting Operational level might push me to complete foundation level.... What do you guys think ?? Help me with your experiences. Please help me guys, I'll add rep for those who gonna help me as a gratitude !! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom