Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Cops Say The Darndest Things
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="deffa" data-source="post: 5149" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>"Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."</p><p></p><p>"Take your hands off the car, or I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."</p><p></p><p>"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."</p><p></p><p>"Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."</p><p></p><p>"So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh.... did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"</p><p></p><p>"Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."</p><p></p><p>"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"</p><p></p><p>"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop."</p><p></p><p>"Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."</p><p></p><p>"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."</p><p></p><p>"Just how big were those two beers?"</p><p></p><p>"No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."</p><p></p><p>"I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."</p><p></p><p>And the best one...</p><p></p><p>"You didn't think we gave pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="deffa, post: 5149, member: 57"] "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile." "Take your hands off the car, or I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document." "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired." "Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun." "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?" "Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh.... did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?" "Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket." "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?" "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop." "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven." "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC." "Just how big were those two beers?" "No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want." "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail." And the best one... "You didn't think we gave pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom