Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
DEPTH OF MY SOUL
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="akila101" data-source="post: 871252" data-attributes="member: 24523"><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">We started over coffee, we started out as friends </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">It's funny how from simple things, the best things begin </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I finally found someone </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Someone to share my life </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I finally found the one, to be with every night </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">'Cause whatever I do, it's just got to be you </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">My life has just begun </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I finally found someone, someone </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I finally found someone</span></span></strong></p><p></p><p>nice poem btw</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="akila101, post: 871252, member: 24523"] [B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete We started over coffee, we started out as friends It's funny how from simple things, the best things begin I finally found someone Someone to share my life I finally found the one, to be with every night 'Cause whatever I do, it's just got to be you My life has just begun I finally found someone, someone I finally found someone[/FONT][/COLOR][/B] nice poem btw [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom