Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Dialog HSPA Over Chargin the Trafic
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kasuncs" data-source="post: 4275262" data-attributes="member: 31897"><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Dear Friends,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Dialog HSPA is overcharging trafic. My Data area is in My Dialog is active now. I had a 5636.87 MB traffic up to 5th April. So worried so much and I cut off my all work and install Traffic meters. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">On 5th April, there is only about 80 MB trafic acroding to Mobile Partner, Kaspersky internet Security and DU Meter. But they have put 400MB traffic on that day. I did not do any download such went so much and I am sure with my downloads. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Seems to be as they went wrong with billing, this time traffic. Install this DU meter and check your traffic and tell me about yours. </span></p><p></p><p>[CODE]</p><p>http://www.mediafire.com/?zlyl0i7yq45[/CODE]</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Dialog customer care is very bad and even they have not much facility to check this up. They are going wild again. Check and post your results.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kasuncs, post: 4275262, member: 31897"] [SIZE="5"]Dear Friends, Dialog HSPA is overcharging trafic. My Data area is in My Dialog is active now. I had a 5636.87 MB traffic up to 5th April. So worried so much and I cut off my all work and install Traffic meters. On 5th April, there is only about 80 MB trafic acroding to Mobile Partner, Kaspersky internet Security and DU Meter. But they have put 400MB traffic on that day. I did not do any download such went so much and I am sure with my downloads. Seems to be as they went wrong with billing, this time traffic. Install this DU meter and check your traffic and tell me about yours. [/SIZE] [CODE] http://www.mediafire.com/?zlyl0i7yq45[/CODE] [SIZE="5"]Dialog customer care is very bad and even they have not much facility to check this up. They are going wild again. Check and post your results.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom