Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
do you think teachers should punish students physically ?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mawathagama" data-source="post: 22803367" data-attributes="member: 557604"><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">I know who you are now. I thought you got some knowledge after our last discussion on this matter. But I will repeat: School is where a child spends a large part of his life and he should learn to become a good citizen there. Learning to become a good citizen needs an all round education which includes values and discipline. Looking at your language I see that you must seriously consider giving your child a good education at a school so that he won't turn up like you: a guy who thinks he knows all but in reality doesn't know how to talk. </span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mawathagama, post: 22803367, member: 557604"] [B][SIZE=4]I know who you are now. I thought you got some knowledge after our last discussion on this matter. But I will repeat: School is where a child spends a large part of his life and he should learn to become a good citizen there. Learning to become a good citizen needs an all round education which includes values and discipline. Looking at your language I see that you must seriously consider giving your child a good education at a school so that he won't turn up like you: a guy who thinks he knows all but in reality doesn't know how to talk. [/SIZE][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom