Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Don't Buy Yamaha Generators
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="jimzum" data-source="post: 24340969" data-attributes="member: 321329"><p>Yamaha product quantity in Sri Lanka has gone down drastically. I recently bought a small Yamaha generator and just after 20 working hours (1.5 years) it has started to leak. I took in to laughs international and first they told it's a carburetor leak and needs servicing.I was told it will be ready same day after 2pm. Anyway next day I went to collect it and it was not even touched and asked me to come again later. I told I can't come all the way again and then they asked me to wait till they do the needful. After few hours the technician told it is not the carburetor but the petrol on off switch which needs replacing. So it was replaced and problem solved. I was charged for both carburetor cleaning and switch replacement. </p><p></p><p>So after the service and replacement I took home this so called premium brand Generator. I tried to start it for the first time and the recoil wire got stuck. So again took it back to them and they fixed it within few minutes. </p><p>Then again I took it home and started it and it worked for 2 hours and suddenly I started getting a burnt smell from my PC and some other equipment. I turned it off and investigated issue and to found out it has burnt my PC power supply , router , switch and everything. I was very disappointed to see that. There were no other issues when I took it to them , the only issue was the leak. I don't know what has happen during their service. It was enough for me with Yamaha and gave up on it and ordered a new unbranded unit. </p><p></p><p>Anyway my final conclusion is don't waste money on this premium brands. The same unit was available for half the price on other unknown brands. We spend more money thinking these premium brands will last. But the ugly truth is at the end they will also last same time as unbranded units. My father has a 15 year old Yamaha generator which still works perfectly . Sad to say recent Yamaha products and Laughs international service is useless !</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="jimzum, post: 24340969, member: 321329"] Yamaha product quantity in Sri Lanka has gone down drastically. I recently bought a small Yamaha generator and just after 20 working hours (1.5 years) it has started to leak. I took in to laughs international and first they told it's a carburetor leak and needs servicing.I was told it will be ready same day after 2pm. Anyway next day I went to collect it and it was not even touched and asked me to come again later. I told I can't come all the way again and then they asked me to wait till they do the needful. After few hours the technician told it is not the carburetor but the petrol on off switch which needs replacing. So it was replaced and problem solved. I was charged for both carburetor cleaning and switch replacement. So after the service and replacement I took home this so called premium brand Generator. I tried to start it for the first time and the recoil wire got stuck. So again took it back to them and they fixed it within few minutes. Then again I took it home and started it and it worked for 2 hours and suddenly I started getting a burnt smell from my PC and some other equipment. I turned it off and investigated issue and to found out it has burnt my PC power supply , router , switch and everything. I was very disappointed to see that. There were no other issues when I took it to them , the only issue was the leak. I don't know what has happen during their service. It was enough for me with Yamaha and gave up on it and ordered a new unbranded unit. Anyway my final conclusion is don't waste money on this premium brands. The same unit was available for half the price on other unknown brands. We spend more money thinking these premium brands will last. But the ugly truth is at the end they will also last same time as unbranded units. My father has a 15 year old Yamaha generator which still works perfectly . Sad to say recent Yamaha products and Laughs international service is useless ! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom