Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Dont Just love Me
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 849828" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Dont Just love Me</span></strong></p><p></span><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Don't just love him, but show him."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Your first love is not always your truest love."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Love can only be what you want it to be."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"One must learn to love oneself before one can learn to love others."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Never let love get the best of you, but you should always try to get the best of love."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"It's strange, but true, I never loved the men I liked, and I never liked the men I loved."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Not where I breath, but where I love, I live."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go 'til we're gone."</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 849828, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Dont Just love Me[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][/color][/b][/SIZE][B][COLOR="Blue"] "Don't just love him, but show him." "Your first love is not always your truest love." "Love can only be what you want it to be." "One must learn to love oneself before one can learn to love others." "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." "Never let love get the best of you, but you should always try to get the best of love." "It's strange, but true, I never loved the men I liked, and I never liked the men I loved." "Not where I breath, but where I love, I live." "Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go 'til we're gone." "You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom