Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Dubai වලින් connection time එක
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 28383458" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>Enough.. Unless your first leg gets unduly delayed. But if your connection is the same airline they will surely wait. Even otherwise they will try to accommodate their passengers.</p><p>I always travel SQ and they have delayed their departure from SIN- CMB sector till the inbound flight arrives. On two occassions we were quite delayed, they took us in the buggy to the connection flight and waited till the baggages were loaded and a ground staff member came to my seat and informed that all your baggages have been loaded.</p><p>Only once I missed a flight in Santiago airport (Chile) which is a mess anyway - and it was December. When I knew that I would miss the connection to Peru, I jumped the queue informing those ahead of me, but as I entered the gate the aircraft closed the doors and they had unloaded our baggage. Luckily I got another flight in three hours (LATAM) to Cusco - Peru. The airline staff escorted me out to their airline office (outside immigration), issued new boarding passes and escorted me back in to the gate through immigration.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 28383458, member: 562115"] Enough.. Unless your first leg gets unduly delayed. But if your connection is the same airline they will surely wait. Even otherwise they will try to accommodate their passengers. I always travel SQ and they have delayed their departure from SIN- CMB sector till the inbound flight arrives. On two occassions we were quite delayed, they took us in the buggy to the connection flight and waited till the baggages were loaded and a ground staff member came to my seat and informed that all your baggages have been loaded. Only once I missed a flight in Santiago airport (Chile) which is a mess anyway - and it was December. When I knew that I would miss the connection to Peru, I jumped the queue informing those ahead of me, but as I entered the gate the aircraft closed the doors and they had unloaded our baggage. Luckily I got another flight in three hours (LATAM) to Cusco - Peru. The airline staff escorted me out to their airline office (outside immigration), issued new boarding passes and escorted me back in to the gate through immigration. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom