Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Wenath (Other)
E-Mail Lovers
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 716050" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><span style="color: Blue">E-Mail Lovers</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The sweetest sound ever heard,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">doesn't always come</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">from the spoken word.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">But when that light begins to flash,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">It's to my e-mail I will dash.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">For, from you, I hope to hear</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Telling me that you love me dear.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Lower case letters I long to see</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Hoping your're there waiting for me.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">As I type my love to you,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Know that my loving heart is true.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">In the future we'll come together,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And our love will last forever</span></p><p></strong>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 716050, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] E-Mail Lovers[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] The sweetest sound ever heard, doesn't always come from the spoken word. But when that light begins to flash, It's to my e-mail I will dash. For, from you, I hope to hear Telling me that you love me dear. Lower case letters I long to see Hoping your're there waiting for me. As I type my love to you, Know that my loving heart is true. In the future we'll come together, And our love will last forever[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom