Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Ebay Help..Unpaid item case
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="divoomdelux" data-source="post: 13218615" data-attributes="member: 189016"><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Dear friends,</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">I purchased an item on Ebay,and <span style="color: Red"><strong>when I contacted the seller he told me that he won't be shipping it to SriLanka</strong></span>.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">so I told him to cancel the purchase ant bought another one.(another buyer).</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">The thing is the first seller has opened an unpaid item case and now he's telling that he can ship here.But now I do not want it,But he don't like to cancel the purchase.What can I do for it?I can't pay because I bought one also cannot afford that much money now.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Please give me a good solution?</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Thankyou</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Tharaka</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="divoomdelux, post: 13218615, member: 189016"] [B][SIZE="4"]Dear friends, I purchased an item on Ebay,and [COLOR="Red"][B]when I contacted the seller he told me that he won't be shipping it to SriLanka[/B][/COLOR]. so I told him to cancel the purchase ant bought another one.(another buyer). The thing is the first seller has opened an unpaid item case and now he's telling that he can ship here.But now I do not want it,But he don't like to cancel the purchase.What can I do for it?I can't pay because I bought one also cannot afford that much money now. Please give me a good solution? Thankyou Tharaka[/SIZE][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom