Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
EDUCATION IN SRI LANKA
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neo76" data-source="post: 16223383" data-attributes="member: 162679"><p><a href="http://www.lakbima.lk/oldpapers/daliylakbima/2014/January/last_31_01_14/main.pdf" target="_blank">http://www.lakbima.lk/oldpapers/daliylakbima/2014/January/last_31_01_14/main.pdf</a></p><p></p><p>just have a look at page 5</p><p>I'm not going to tell that, what is said is correct or wrong.</p><p>I'm just posting as it is related to the topic we were discussing.</p><p>Anyway, what everybody agreed is correct I guess.</p><p>Nothing wrong in free education. Primary and secondary education are perfect.</p><p>Even some of the so called developed countries have not achieved that standard </p><p>in primary and secondary education.</p><p>As almost everybody agreed, opportunities for tertiary education were sub optimal.</p><p>Did I get that correct</p><p></p><p>By the way, could somebody tell how to install that Singhala typing (transliterating) applet</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neo76, post: 16223383, member: 162679"] [url]http://www.lakbima.lk/oldpapers/daliylakbima/2014/January/last_31_01_14/main.pdf[/url] just have a look at page 5 I'm not going to tell that, what is said is correct or wrong. I'm just posting as it is related to the topic we were discussing. Anyway, what everybody agreed is correct I guess. Nothing wrong in free education. Primary and secondary education are perfect. Even some of the so called developed countries have not achieved that standard in primary and secondary education. As almost everybody agreed, opportunities for tertiary education were sub optimal. Did I get that correct By the way, could somebody tell how to install that Singhala typing (transliterating) applet [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom