Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
EDUCATION IN SRI LANKA
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neo76" data-source="post: 16224399" data-attributes="member: 162679"><p>I found another funny example.</p><p>As far as my knowledge is concerned, the establishment code (e code) says, </p><p>no one's salary scale should go down, as they have achieved extra/ new qualifications.</p><p>But I know 1-2 teachers who stay in the post/ grade of a teacher, even after </p><p>passing the exam for being a principal. </p><p>(I was said that the salary of a principal is lower than some grades of teachers) </p><p>As this is a second hand information, I'm not 100% percent sure about the fact.</p><p>But, it can be true and I too have to find out.</p><p></p><p>What I wanted to say was, we should make a structure, where people </p><p>get more benefited by achieving higher standards of post grad educations.</p><p>(eg. masters/ phDs etc)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neo76, post: 16224399, member: 162679"] I found another funny example. As far as my knowledge is concerned, the establishment code (e code) says, no one's salary scale should go down, as they have achieved extra/ new qualifications. But I know 1-2 teachers who stay in the post/ grade of a teacher, even after passing the exam for being a principal. (I was said that the salary of a principal is lower than some grades of teachers) As this is a second hand information, I'm not 100% percent sure about the fact. But, it can be true and I too have to find out. What I wanted to say was, we should make a structure, where people get more benefited by achieving higher standards of post grad educations. (eg. masters/ phDs etc) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom