Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Elakiri Mangala Sewaya
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="8181" data-source="post: 14322254" data-attributes="member: 443778"><p><span style="font-family: 'Arial'">am an individual who provide body therapy to the public. Let me introduce about me. I am ** (a male)Sri Lankan. I am a professional massage therapist and specialized on Ladies. I used to enjoy by touching beautiful and soft bodies and let you enjoy too. I am little bit different from conservative massaging methods. This is design to give you a real comfort, pleasurable, and happy ending. I am sure you will be satisfied more than ever. It is purely to give a chance to fulfill your needs. I am very flexible and I can adjust myself according to your needs. If you are willing to experience my Sensual and Sensational Body massage which go on complete two hours with oil treatment. . And after all I hope you can relax and fully satisfy with various methods which I can put it into practice. Wish you all the best. You have two options. One is Professional approach and other one is friendly approach in which you can select either one!</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Arial'">mail me : <a href="mailto:piyasena74@gmail.com">piyasena74@gmail.com</a></span></p><p> </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="8181, post: 14322254, member: 443778"] [FONT=Arial]am an individual who provide body therapy to the public. Let me introduce about me. I am ** (a male)Sri Lankan. I am a professional massage therapist and specialized on Ladies. I used to enjoy by touching beautiful and soft bodies and let you enjoy too. I am little bit different from conservative massaging methods. This is design to give you a real comfort, pleasurable, and happy ending. I am sure you will be satisfied more than ever. It is purely to give a chance to fulfill your needs. I am very flexible and I can adjust myself according to your needs. If you are willing to experience my Sensual and Sensational Body massage which go on complete two hours with oil treatment. . And after all I hope you can relax and fully satisfy with various methods which I can put it into practice. Wish you all the best. You have two options. One is Professional approach and other one is friendly approach in which you can select either one![/FONT] [FONT=Arial]mail me : [EMAIL="piyasena74@gmail.com"]piyasena74@gmail.com[/EMAIL][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom