Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Mobile
Mobile Devices
Electronics from Singapore
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="aslante" data-source="post: 9948482" data-attributes="member: 353167"><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">Dear all,</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">I am from Singapore and I know many Sri Lankans come to Singapore to buy electronics because they are considerably cheaper here.</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">With this, I am offering export services for electronics products to buyers from Sri Lanka.</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">If there are any electronics that you wish to buy, do let me know and I will try to get the best price available in Singapore and also how much it costs to ship. </span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">I am conducting a legitimate business so we will work out all the details before any exchange of money is carried out.</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">If you are keen in buying any electronics from Singapore, you may PM me or contact me via email at <a href="mailto:nicholas.lhf@gmail.com">nicholas.lhf@gmail.com</a></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 10px">Thanks</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="aslante, post: 9948482, member: 353167"] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]Dear all, I am from Singapore and I know many Sri Lankans come to Singapore to buy electronics because they are considerably cheaper here. With this, I am offering export services for electronics products to buyers from Sri Lanka. If there are any electronics that you wish to buy, do let me know and I will try to get the best price available in Singapore and also how much it costs to ship. I am conducting a legitimate business so we will work out all the details before any exchange of money is carried out. If you are keen in buying any electronics from Singapore, you may PM me or contact me via email at [EMAIL="nicholas.lhf@gmail.com"]nicholas.lhf@gmail.com[/EMAIL] Thanks[/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom