Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
English ඉගෙන ගමු
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DaFuq" data-source="post: 19661573" data-attributes="member: 494260"><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Here are some examples of Direct and Indirect ways to response,</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Informal</span> – Thanks for emailing me on 15th February</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Formal</span> – Thank you for your email dated 15th February</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: red">Informal</span> – Sorry, I can’t make it.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: blue">Formal</span> – I am afraid I will not be able to attend</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: red">Informal</span> – Can you…?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: blue">Formal</span> – I was wondering if you could….?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: red">Direct</span> – I need this in half an hour.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: blue">Indirect</span> – Would it be possible to have this in half an hour?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: red">Direct</span> – There will be a delay</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: blue">Indirect </span>– I’m afraid there may be a slight delay.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Direct</span> – It’s a bad idea</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: blue">Indirect</span> – To be honest, I’m not sure if that would be a good idea.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DaFuq, post: 19661573, member: 494260"] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Here are some examples of Direct and Indirect ways to response,[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Informal[/COLOR] – Thanks for emailing me on 15th February [COLOR="Blue"]Formal[/COLOR] – Thank you for your email dated 15th February [COLOR="red"]Informal[/COLOR] – Sorry, I can’t make it. [COLOR="blue"]Formal[/COLOR] – I am afraid I will not be able to attend [COLOR="red"]Informal[/COLOR] – Can you…? [COLOR="blue"]Formal[/COLOR] – I was wondering if you could….? [COLOR="red"]Direct[/COLOR] – I need this in half an hour. [COLOR="blue"]Indirect[/COLOR] – Would it be possible to have this in half an hour? [COLOR="red"]Direct[/COLOR] – There will be a delay [COLOR="blue"]Indirect [/COLOR]– I’m afraid there may be a slight delay. [COLOR="Red"]Direct[/COLOR] – It’s a bad idea [COLOR="blue"]Indirect[/COLOR] – To be honest, I’m not sure if that would be a good idea.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom