Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Yesterday at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
English පරිවර්තනය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DaFuq" data-source="post: 18143035" data-attributes="member: 494260"><p><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 15px"><u>YET[still; until the present time</u></span></span><span style="font-size: 15px"><u><span style="color: Red">(තවම)</span>]</u></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* I haven't spoken to her yet.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* Are you ready ? Not yet, wait a moment.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* He hasn't finished yet.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue"><u>STILL [continuing to be done</u></span><u><span style="color: red">(තවමත්)</span>]</u></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* I ate much though, but I still feeling hungry.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* Do you still work for governmemnt ?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* I know, you are still thinking about your mistaken. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: blue">* I still love you. </span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DaFuq, post: 18143035, member: 494260"] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][U]YET[still; until the present time[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"](තවම)[/COLOR]][/U] [COLOR="blue"]* I haven't spoken to her yet. * Are you ready ? Not yet, wait a moment. * He hasn't finished yet. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][U]STILL [continuing to be done[/U][/COLOR][U][COLOR="red"](තවමත්)[/COLOR]][/U] [COLOR="blue"]* I ate much though, but I still feeling hungry. * Do you still work for governmemnt ? * I know, you are still thinking about your mistaken. * I still love you. [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="blue"][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom