Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
english හෙල්ප් .
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Tech Bro" data-source="post: 23638891" data-attributes="member: 556150"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">මම හොටෙල් කොස් එකක් කරන්න හදන්නේ එකේ interview එකට කියන්න මේක තමයි හිතන් ඉන්නේ ,</span></p><p></p><p>Good morning to all of you. First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity. I am tharindu Gunawardana and I am highly </p><p>enthusiastic in pursuing a career in hotel management.</p><p></p><p>I completed my school education from Kalutara Vidyalaya. During school I did cricket as extracurricular activities.</p><p></p><p>My hometown is kalutara and there are 3 in my family. I am eager to complete this course successfully and pursue a rewarding career in hotel industry</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"> පොඩි අවුලක් තියෙනවා , මෙතන බර වචන ටිකක් තියෙනවා </span></p><p></p><p>01.I am highly </p><p>enthusiastic in pursuing a career in hotel management.</p><p></p><p>02.During school I did cricket as extracurricular activities.</p><p></p><p>03.I am eager to complete this course successfully and pursue a rewarding career in hotel industry</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">මෙන්න මේ තුන .</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">මට මේ තුන සිම්පල් english වලින් කියන විදියට හදලා දෙන්න පුලුවන්ද ?</span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">අනිත් අය bump එකක් දා ගෙන යමු </span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Tech Bro, post: 23638891, member: 556150"] [SIZE="4"]මම හොටෙල් කොස් එකක් කරන්න හදන්නේ එකේ interview එකට කියන්න මේක තමයි හිතන් ඉන්නේ ,[/SIZE] Good morning to all of you. First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity. I am tharindu Gunawardana and I am highly enthusiastic in pursuing a career in hotel management. I completed my school education from Kalutara Vidyalaya. During school I did cricket as extracurricular activities. My hometown is kalutara and there are 3 in my family. I am eager to complete this course successfully and pursue a rewarding career in hotel industry [SIZE="4"] පොඩි අවුලක් තියෙනවා , මෙතන බර වචන ටිකක් තියෙනවා [/SIZE] 01.I am highly enthusiastic in pursuing a career in hotel management. 02.During school I did cricket as extracurricular activities. 03.I am eager to complete this course successfully and pursue a rewarding career in hotel industry [SIZE="4"]මෙන්න මේ තුන . මට මේ තුන සිම්පල් english වලින් කියන විදියට හදලා දෙන්න පුලුවන්ද ?[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]අනිත් අය bump එකක් දා ගෙන යමු [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom