Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Everything is gone
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1129759" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><span style="color: Blue"> Everything is gone</span></strong></span></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything good has died in my world, as I lay here putting holes through my body, wishing, hoping 4 the day I get pulled out of this sea of lonelyness, pain, and hate.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything sane in my world has dissapeared, as I stand here getting my heart ripped out, wishing, hopeing 4 the day I get my heart back.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything happy in my world is smashed, as I run here, looking at my reflextion, I smash it so it can join my happieness.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything loved in my world has crashed, as I go down in the plane that I built by hand, waiting............always waiting.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything perfect in my world has blown up, as I skip into the firery hole of depression, burning sadness onto my face.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Every sorce of laughter in my world has been shut up, as I fall to the ground of heartake, sowing my lips together.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything beautiful in my world has been distroyed, as I just stood there watching, not doing anything about it.</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1129759, member: 8568"] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"] Everything is gone[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR="Blue"][/color][/b][/CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"] Everything good has died in my world, as I lay here putting holes through my body, wishing, hoping 4 the day I get pulled out of this sea of lonelyness, pain, and hate. Everything sane in my world has dissapeared, as I stand here getting my heart ripped out, wishing, hopeing 4 the day I get my heart back. Everything happy in my world is smashed, as I run here, looking at my reflextion, I smash it so it can join my happieness. Everything loved in my world has crashed, as I go down in the plane that I built by hand, waiting............always waiting. Everything perfect in my world has blown up, as I skip into the firery hole of depression, burning sadness onto my face. Every sorce of laughter in my world has been shut up, as I fall to the ground of heartake, sowing my lips together. Everything beautiful in my world has been distroyed, as I just stood there watching, not doing anything about it.[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom