Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Expect the worse when meeting a girl gotten to know through social media! (just yuck)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Abusada Meich" data-source="post: 28183748" data-attributes="member: 581610"><p>Does anyone have this experience? I mean I know for sure that girls use filters and all to make themselves better looking, and I'm not believing that they really look like so in reallife. However, I genuinely had no idea how sophisticated these filters and effects are.</p><p></p><p>I have no issue with the odd pimple, freckle, birthmark or dark spot, but horrid girls looking like a total 8 or 9 on social media is just unbelievable! Met one today and it was total disbelief. On a plus note, she was okay as a human being, but I don't think I can ever feel attracted to her again due to the massive deception.</p><p></p><p>World is becoming a total lie, and meeting anyone off the social media should be done with a massive caution ahead. Never feel attracted to anyone based on their social media looks. You'll be in for a nasty surprise when you actually get to meet.</p><p></p><p>Good luck then.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Abusada Meich, post: 28183748, member: 581610"] Does anyone have this experience? I mean I know for sure that girls use filters and all to make themselves better looking, and I'm not believing that they really look like so in reallife. However, I genuinely had no idea how sophisticated these filters and effects are. I have no issue with the odd pimple, freckle, birthmark or dark spot, but horrid girls looking like a total 8 or 9 on social media is just unbelievable! Met one today and it was total disbelief. On a plus note, she was okay as a human being, but I don't think I can ever feel attracted to her again due to the massive deception. World is becoming a total lie, and meeting anyone off the social media should be done with a massive caution ahead. Never feel attracted to anyone based on their social media looks. You'll be in for a nasty surprise when you actually get to meet. Good luck then. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom