Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
feeling salty :(
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tupac97" data-source="post: 23133321" data-attributes="member: 557235"><p><span style="font-size: 18px">I feel so salty today, saw one of my straight crushes after a long time on facebook He reminded me of how crazy I was about him back then and OFC I still am, I always wanted to taste his lips , wanted to hug him while enjoying his body heat, I remember how I stared at him while he was talking, doing stuff making that crazy voice with his little mouth and sometimes being quite when he was in his own world, I got hurt everytime you said "yaman ara kellawa talk karanna" But yet I managed to bear that pain just for you.. Damn I wish I could tell you "I love you" but the nature was cruel enough to punish me in the hardest way, Anyway you seem doing well now that will be enough for me...</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tupac97, post: 23133321, member: 557235"] [SIZE="5"]I feel so salty today, saw one of my straight crushes after a long time on facebook He reminded me of how crazy I was about him back then and OFC I still am, I always wanted to taste his lips , wanted to hug him while enjoying his body heat, I remember how I stared at him while he was talking, doing stuff making that crazy voice with his little mouth and sometimes being quite when he was in his own world, I got hurt everytime you said "yaman ara kellawa talk karanna" But yet I managed to bear that pain just for you.. Damn I wish I could tell you "I love you" but the nature was cruel enough to punish me in the hardest way, Anyway you seem doing well now that will be enough for me...[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom