Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
Figure
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kasunsankalpana" data-source="post: 859986" data-attributes="member: 28569"><p>Nothing ever stops all these thoughts</p><p>And the pain attached to them</p><p>Sometimes I wonder why this is happening</p><p>It's like nothing I can do</p><p>Will distract me when</p><p>I think of how I shot myself in the back again</p><p>'Cause from the infinite words I could say</p><p>Put all the pain you gave to me on display</p><p>But didn't realize</p><p>Instead of setting it free</p><p>I took what I hated and made it part of me</p><p></p><p>[It never goes away]</p><p></p><p>And now</p><p>You've become a part of me</p><p>You'll always be right here</p><p>You've become a part of me</p><p>You'll always be my fear</p><p>I can't seperate myself from what i've done</p><p>I've given up a part of me</p><p>I've let myself become you</p><p></p><p>Hearing your name</p><p>The memories come back again</p><p>I remember when it started happening</p><p>I'd see you in every thought I had and then</p><p>The thoughts slowly found words attached to them</p><p>And I knew as they escaped away I was commited myself to them</p><p>And every day I regret those things</p><p>'Cause now I see</p><p>That I took what I hated and made it a part of me</p><p></p><p>[It never goes away]</p><p></p><p>And now</p><p>You've become a part of me</p><p>You'll always be right here</p><p>You've become a part of me</p><p>You'll always be my fear</p><p>I can't seperate myself from what i've done</p><p>I've given up a part of me</p><p>I've let myself become you</p><p></p><p>Get away from me</p><p>Gimme my space back</p><p>You gotta just go</p><p>Everything comes down to memories of you</p><p>I've kept it in but now i'm letting you know</p><p>I've let you go</p><p>Get away from me</p><p></p><p>I've let myself become you</p><p>I've let myself become lost inside these thoughts of you</p><p>Giving up a part of me</p><p>I've let myself become you</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kasunsankalpana, post: 859986, member: 28569"] Nothing ever stops all these thoughts And the pain attached to them Sometimes I wonder why this is happening It's like nothing I can do Will distract me when I think of how I shot myself in the back again 'Cause from the infinite words I could say Put all the pain you gave to me on display But didn't realize Instead of setting it free I took what I hated and made it part of me [It never goes away] And now You've become a part of me You'll always be right here You've become a part of me You'll always be my fear I can't seperate myself from what i've done I've given up a part of me I've let myself become you Hearing your name The memories come back again I remember when it started happening I'd see you in every thought I had and then The thoughts slowly found words attached to them And I knew as they escaped away I was commited myself to them And every day I regret those things 'Cause now I see That I took what I hated and made it a part of me [It never goes away] And now You've become a part of me You'll always be right here You've become a part of me You'll always be my fear I can't seperate myself from what i've done I've given up a part of me I've let myself become you Get away from me Gimme my space back You gotta just go Everything comes down to memories of you I've kept it in but now i'm letting you know I've let you go Get away from me I've let myself become you I've let myself become lost inside these thoughts of you Giving up a part of me I've let myself become you [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom