Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Premium Land with House for Sale
anil1961
Updated:
Friday at 10:15 AM
AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Sanjeewani95
Updated:
Wednesday at 8:16 PM
🚀 එක පැකේජ් එකයි - මාසෙටම Unlimited Internet! 🌐
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:57 AM
🎬 CapCut Pro 1 Month Access! LKR 600
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:55 AM
🚀 Google One AI PRO Plan (Gemini Pro Activation) – 18 Months Access! LKR 2200
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:53 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 21209281" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Conte ignoring Costa to China talk</strong></p><p> </p><p><img src="http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/3f/5b/costa-cropped_1d58al1wuubai1fct6ye401p7s.jpg?t=-925351641&w=620&h=430" alt="" class="fr-fic fr-dii fr-draggable " style="" /></p><p> </p><p>Antonio Conte has played down reports Diego Costa has agreed a close-season switch to China.</p><p> </p><p>Costa sat out last month's 3-0 victory at Leicester City following a reported disagreement over a back injury, with talk of a move to the Chinese Super League's Tianjin Quanjian gathering momentum.goalscoring return to the first-team fold and Conte declared the Spain international happy at Stamford Bridge.However, reports on Friday claimed Costa had agreed a £30million-a-year deal to leave Chelsea for China at the end of the season.</p><p> </p><p>Commenting on the persistent links, Conte said: "I don't know, but every week I hear a lot of news and a lot of speculation about Diego."I think now the most important thing is to be focused on this championship and we are in a good position.</p><p> </p><p>"Diego is an important player for us and he is happy. This is the most important thing. The summer is a long way away."Chelsea were linked with moves for Celtic pair Moussa Dembele and Craig Gordon towards the back end of the January transfer window.</p><p> </p><p>"For Dembele, I never talked with my club about this player," said Conte. "For Gordon, we tried because we wanted to help Asmir Begovic satisfy his request to go and play every game - I always told him if we were able to find a right solution he could leave.</p><p> </p><p>"We tried, but when the club told us it was not possible, we finished."Begovic had been linked with a move to Bournemouth but that transfer never materialised after Conte failed to secure a replacement.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 21209281, member: 158020"] [B]Conte ignoring Costa to China talk[/B] [IMG]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/3f/5b/costa-cropped_1d58al1wuubai1fct6ye401p7s.jpg?t=-925351641&w=620&h=430[/IMG] Antonio Conte has played down reports Diego Costa has agreed a close-season switch to China. Costa sat out last month's 3-0 victory at Leicester City following a reported disagreement over a back injury, with talk of a move to the Chinese Super League's Tianjin Quanjian gathering momentum.goalscoring return to the first-team fold and Conte declared the Spain international happy at Stamford Bridge.However, reports on Friday claimed Costa had agreed a £30million-a-year deal to leave Chelsea for China at the end of the season. Commenting on the persistent links, Conte said: "I don't know, but every week I hear a lot of news and a lot of speculation about Diego."I think now the most important thing is to be focused on this championship and we are in a good position. "Diego is an important player for us and he is happy. This is the most important thing. The summer is a long way away."Chelsea were linked with moves for Celtic pair Moussa Dembele and Craig Gordon towards the back end of the January transfer window. "For Dembele, I never talked with my club about this player," said Conte. "For Gordon, we tried because we wanted to help Asmir Begovic satisfy his request to go and play every game - I always told him if we were able to find a right solution he could leave. "We tried, but when the club told us it was not possible, we finished."Begovic had been linked with a move to Bournemouth but that transfer never materialised after Conte failed to secure a replacement. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom