Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Premium Land with House for Sale
anil1961
Updated:
Friday at 10:15 AM
AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Sanjeewani95
Updated:
Wednesday at 8:16 PM
🚀 එක පැකේජ් එකයි - මාසෙටම Unlimited Internet! 🌐
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:57 AM
🎬 CapCut Pro 1 Month Access! LKR 600
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:55 AM
🚀 Google One AI PRO Plan (Gemini Pro Activation) – 18 Months Access! LKR 2200
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:53 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 21948062" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>RB Leipzig reject €65m Liverpool bid for Naby Keita</strong></p><p> </p><p><img src="http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL/b7/cd/hd-naby-keita_120z21pvlp37712itb8n01n9jt.jpg?t=-1977364926&w=620&h=430" alt="" class="fr-fic fr-dii fr-draggable " style="" /></p><p> </p><p>Liverpool have seen a €65 million bid for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita rejected, <strong>Goal</strong> can confirm. </p><p> </p><p>As first reported by <em>Bild</em>, the Reds submitted a big-money offer but were swiftly turned down by the Bundesliga club, who maintain the 22-year-old is not for sale.</p><p> </p><p>"We will definitely not be letting any key players go," RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick said at a press conference last week. "There's nothing that will make us budge."</p><p> </p><p>Keita was instrumental in leading Leipzig to a surprise second-place finish in the Bundesliga last term, qualifying the club for the Champions League. Jurgen Klopp has made the Guinea international Liverpool's top transfer target this summer, but has so far been rebuffed in his efforts. </p><p> </p><p></p><p>Roma winger Mohamed Salah and Chelsea attacker Dominic Solanke are Liverpool's only transfer additions so far this summer, with the club looking to strengthen further ahead of a Champions League campaign in 2017-18.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 21948062, member: 158020"] [B]RB Leipzig reject €65m Liverpool bid for Naby Keita[/B] [IMG]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL/b7/cd/hd-naby-keita_120z21pvlp37712itb8n01n9jt.jpg?t=-1977364926&w=620&h=430[/IMG] Liverpool have seen a €65 million bid for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita rejected, [B]Goal[/B] can confirm. As first reported by [I]Bild[/I], the Reds submitted a big-money offer but were swiftly turned down by the Bundesliga club, who maintain the 22-year-old is not for sale. "We will definitely not be letting any key players go," RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick said at a press conference last week. "There's nothing that will make us budge." Keita was instrumental in leading Leipzig to a surprise second-place finish in the Bundesliga last term, qualifying the club for the Champions League. Jurgen Klopp has made the Guinea international Liverpool's top transfer target this summer, but has so far been rebuffed in his efforts. Roma winger Mohamed Salah and Chelsea attacker Dominic Solanke are Liverpool's only transfer additions so far this summer, with the club looking to strengthen further ahead of a Champions League campaign in 2017-18. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom