Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Premium Land with House for Sale
anil1961
Updated:
Friday at 10:15 AM
AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Sanjeewani95
Updated:
Wednesday at 8:16 PM
🚀 එක පැකේජ් එකයි - මාසෙටම Unlimited Internet! 🌐
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:57 AM
🎬 CapCut Pro 1 Month Access! LKR 600
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:55 AM
🚀 Google One AI PRO Plan (Gemini Pro Activation) – 18 Months Access! LKR 2200
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:53 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 21964263" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Barcelona claim no offers for Neymar amid reports he wants to leave</strong></p><p> </p><p><img src="http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/d6/2e/neymar-cropped_sxlc2dzgu5y61i54eds3t1zgw.jpg?t=1163600164&w=620&h=430" alt="" class="fr-fic fr-dii fr-draggable " style="" /></p><p> </p><p>Barcelona technical secretary Robert Fernandez does not expect Neymar to leave the club and insists that there are no offers on the table for the Brazilian.</p><p> </p><p>Neymar signed a new five-year contract last June that includes a buy-out clause, which has risen from €200m to €222m and will reach €250m in 12 months' time.</p><p> </p><p>The 25-year-old was linked with a move away from Camp Nou before his new deal effectively ended speculation over a possible transfer to either Manchester United or Paris Saint-Germain.</p><p> </p><p>However, a report in <em>Sport</em> on Monday claimed the forward is unsettled in Catalonia and would consider leaving in the transfer window.Robert, though, does not expect the former Santos star to leave any time soon.</p><p> </p><p>When asked if he could imagine Barca without Neymar, he told a news conference: "I don't think that's going to happen."He added: "It's not our intention to lose players, certainly not good players. We try to improve within the confines of what is possible."We've not had any offers for any players in our squad."Robert added that Barca would like to sign a midfielder who can play in three different roles across the centre of the pitch.</p><p> </p><p>Ernesto Valverde's side have been rebuffed in their attempts to negotiate a deal for PSG's Marco Verratti but Robert made it clear they will not sign a player of anything less than the highest quality, despite their challenging transfer window so far.</p><p> </p><p>"It's difficult because we have an amazing team. Whoever comes here has to be a big player," he said."A player who can play in all three positions would be amazing, because playing in that position means you're always fighting for game time so the more positions you can play in, the more opportunities you'll have."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 21964263, member: 158020"] [B]Barcelona claim no offers for Neymar amid reports he wants to leave[/B] [IMG]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/d6/2e/neymar-cropped_sxlc2dzgu5y61i54eds3t1zgw.jpg?t=1163600164&w=620&h=430[/IMG] Barcelona technical secretary Robert Fernandez does not expect Neymar to leave the club and insists that there are no offers on the table for the Brazilian. Neymar signed a new five-year contract last June that includes a buy-out clause, which has risen from €200m to €222m and will reach €250m in 12 months' time. The 25-year-old was linked with a move away from Camp Nou before his new deal effectively ended speculation over a possible transfer to either Manchester United or Paris Saint-Germain. However, a report in [I]Sport[/I] on Monday claimed the forward is unsettled in Catalonia and would consider leaving in the transfer window.Robert, though, does not expect the former Santos star to leave any time soon. When asked if he could imagine Barca without Neymar, he told a news conference: "I don't think that's going to happen."He added: "It's not our intention to lose players, certainly not good players. We try to improve within the confines of what is possible."We've not had any offers for any players in our squad."Robert added that Barca would like to sign a midfielder who can play in three different roles across the centre of the pitch. Ernesto Valverde's side have been rebuffed in their attempts to negotiate a deal for PSG's Marco Verratti but Robert made it clear they will not sign a player of anything less than the highest quality, despite their challenging transfer window so far. "It's difficult because we have an amazing team. Whoever comes here has to be a big player," he said."A player who can play in all three positions would be amazing, because playing in that position means you're always fighting for game time so the more positions you can play in, the more opportunities you'll have." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom