Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Premium Land with House for Sale
anil1961
Updated:
Friday at 10:15 AM
AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Sanjeewani95
Updated:
Wednesday at 8:16 PM
🚀 එක පැකේජ් එකයි - මාසෙටම Unlimited Internet! 🌐
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:57 AM
🎬 CapCut Pro 1 Month Access! LKR 600
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:55 AM
🚀 Google One AI PRO Plan (Gemini Pro Activation) – 18 Months Access! LKR 2200
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:53 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 21978670" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Liverpool move for Naby Keita 'practically impossible this summer'</strong></p><p> </p><p><img src="http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL/2c/c0/hd-naby-keita_mjrl0ar8849p1g6pesfhkj6af.jpg?t=1599795029&w=620&h=430" alt="" class="fr-fic fr-dii fr-draggable " style="" /></p><p> </p><p>RB Leipzig have told Liverpool to forget about recruiting Naby Keita this summer, with a deal “practically impossible” to conclude.</p><p> </p><p>The £66 million offer for the Guinea international was submitted by the Merseysiders on Monday, and was rejected with the same message that accompanied their opening bid - the dynamic midfielder is not for sale at any price.</p><p> </p><p>The Reds had been encouraged enough to table a second proposal, but Ralf Rangnick’s hardline approach is the Bundesliga club’s de facto stance.</p><p> </p><p>The sporting director’s position was echoed by their owner Dietrich Mateschitz, who told German publication <em>Bild</em> there is “no way” Keita will be allowed to leave during this window. This has been communicated to the 22-year-old, who has been advised to abandon his desire to move to Anfield for now.</p><p> </p><p>Liverpool, however, have yet to give up on a priority target for Jurgen Klopp, having been patient in their pursuit thus far.</p><p> </p><p>It was always known that Leipzig would be difficult to do business with due to their financial might as well as their great ambition and that even breaking the record for a transfer in Germany’s top flight would only possibly tempt, not force them into a sale.</p><p> </p><p>The offer tendered this week matched the Bundesliga benchmark of €75m, which is the fee Manchester City paid Wolfsburg for Kevin De Bruyne in 2015.</p><p> </p><p>On Tuesday, after Liverpool again formally registered their determination to land Keita and were met with another firm ‘no’, Klopp said: “everything is open until August 31” when asked about transfers during the club's pre-season tour in Hong Kong.</p><p> </p><p>The 50-year-old has been reluctant to deviate from his first-choice options saying: “We want to have the right things and not just do something.” However, he admitted that moving on to alternatives “is more likely than doing nothing” in the window.</p><p> </p><p></p><p>Hull City left-back Andy Robertson, meanwhile, will have his medical on Thursday ahead of an initial £8m switch to Liverpool, while Kevin Stewart heads in the opposite direction in a deal that could rise to the same amount.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 21978670, member: 158020"] [B]Liverpool move for Naby Keita 'practically impossible this summer'[/B] [IMG]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL/2c/c0/hd-naby-keita_mjrl0ar8849p1g6pesfhkj6af.jpg?t=1599795029&w=620&h=430[/IMG] RB Leipzig have told Liverpool to forget about recruiting Naby Keita this summer, with a deal “practically impossible” to conclude. The £66 million offer for the Guinea international was submitted by the Merseysiders on Monday, and was rejected with the same message that accompanied their opening bid - the dynamic midfielder is not for sale at any price. The Reds had been encouraged enough to table a second proposal, but Ralf Rangnick’s hardline approach is the Bundesliga club’s de facto stance. The sporting director’s position was echoed by their owner Dietrich Mateschitz, who told German publication [I]Bild[/I] there is “no way” Keita will be allowed to leave during this window. This has been communicated to the 22-year-old, who has been advised to abandon his desire to move to Anfield for now. Liverpool, however, have yet to give up on a priority target for Jurgen Klopp, having been patient in their pursuit thus far. It was always known that Leipzig would be difficult to do business with due to their financial might as well as their great ambition and that even breaking the record for a transfer in Germany’s top flight would only possibly tempt, not force them into a sale. The offer tendered this week matched the Bundesliga benchmark of €75m, which is the fee Manchester City paid Wolfsburg for Kevin De Bruyne in 2015. On Tuesday, after Liverpool again formally registered their determination to land Keita and were met with another firm ‘no’, Klopp said: “everything is open until August 31” when asked about transfers during the club's pre-season tour in Hong Kong. The 50-year-old has been reluctant to deviate from his first-choice options saying: “We want to have the right things and not just do something.” However, he admitted that moving on to alternatives “is more likely than doing nothing” in the window. Hull City left-back Andy Robertson, meanwhile, will have his medical on Thursday ahead of an initial £8m switch to Liverpool, while Kevin Stewart heads in the opposite direction in a deal that could rise to the same amount. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom