Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Colombo
Hard Disk For Sale
mazza
Updated:
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
land for sale
justasking
Updated:
Yesterday at 9:32 AM
AMD AM 5 Ryzen setup
prabodhamadusanka
Updated:
Thursday at 12:56 PM
Gampaha
ACER OKW223 Wired RGB Keyboard
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:17 AM
Gampaha
FANTECH R1 V2 RACING WHEEL
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:08 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 23551599" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Jose Mourinho, Rafael Benitez and Walter Mazzarri earn Joel Obi’s praise</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Chievo new signing Joel Obi has appreciated Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, Newcastle United’s Rafael Benitez and Torino’s Walter Mazzarri for their teachings.The trio have played crucial roles in the development of the Nigeria international during their stints in Italy.</p><p> </p><p>Obi rose through the ranks in Inter Milan youth academy before Mourinho promoted him to the first-team in 2009.</p><p> </p><p>The midfielder did not play a game for the first team until September 2010 when Rafael Benitez handed him his debut in a Uefa Champions League match against Werder Bremen followed by his Serie A bow against Cagliari in October.Last season, the former Parma and Torino player enjoyed his most productive campaign in Italy with six goals in 25 games in all competitions under Walter Marrazzi before completing a three-year deal to Chievo this summer.</p><p> </p><p>During his presentation to the media, the 27-year-old described the former Inter Milan coaches as ‘great managers’.“I have numerous great managers in the past who have taught me a lot,” Obi was quoted as saying by <em>Passione Inter </em>.</p><p> </p><p>“One of the best is Jose Mourinho who promoted me to the first team, then I think of Rafael Benitez who gave me my first team debut. I have to thank them and Walter Mazzarri.“I look to learn from every coach I have in order to improve.”Obi made his Chievo debut as a 78th minute substitute in the 3-2 loss to Juventus.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 23551599, member: 158020"] [B]Jose Mourinho, Rafael Benitez and Walter Mazzarri earn Joel Obi’s praise[/B] Chievo new signing Joel Obi has appreciated Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, Newcastle United’s Rafael Benitez and Torino’s Walter Mazzarri for their teachings.The trio have played crucial roles in the development of the Nigeria international during their stints in Italy. Obi rose through the ranks in Inter Milan youth academy before Mourinho promoted him to the first-team in 2009. The midfielder did not play a game for the first team until September 2010 when Rafael Benitez handed him his debut in a Uefa Champions League match against Werder Bremen followed by his Serie A bow against Cagliari in October.Last season, the former Parma and Torino player enjoyed his most productive campaign in Italy with six goals in 25 games in all competitions under Walter Marrazzi before completing a three-year deal to Chievo this summer. During his presentation to the media, the 27-year-old described the former Inter Milan coaches as ‘great managers’.“I have numerous great managers in the past who have taught me a lot,” Obi was quoted as saying by [I]Passione Inter [/I]. “One of the best is Jose Mourinho who promoted me to the first team, then I think of Rafael Benitez who gave me my first team debut. I have to thank them and Walter Mazzarri.“I look to learn from every coach I have in order to improve.”Obi made his Chievo debut as a 78th minute substitute in the 3-2 loss to Juventus. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom