Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24301613" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>'I don't look further than this season' - Alderweireld unsure if he will stay at Tottenham</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Tottenham centre-back Toby Alderweireld has said he does not know if he will be at the club next season.</p><p> </p><p>Spurs recently triggered a one-year contract extension in the 30-year-old's deal - which was set to expire at the end of this campaign - but the new terms include a £25 million ($33m) release clause that can only be activated in the upcoming summer transfer window.</p><p> </p><p>The Belgium international still forms part of the club's first-choice central defensive partnership alongside compatriot Jan Vertonghen, and has featured in 38 games across all competitions this season.</p><p> </p><p>But when asked for confirmation about his future, the defender - who last summer was a target for Manchester United - was evasive, choosing instead to focus on the remainder of the current campaign.</p><p> </p><p>"There's a lot to play for this season," Alderweireld told <em>Sky Sports.</em> "And in the end, I have a year contract left at Spurs, so I don't look further than this season."Other things I don't know. I am very happy at Spurs, so we will see what the future brings.</p><p> </p><p>"I still feel very fit. I think I played a lot of minutes this season so I showed that I am fit - I don't feel 30, I feel younger."So as I said, I am very happy and I just try to watch game-by-game. This season there is a lot to play for so I will give my best for that."</p><p> </p><p>Spurs are into the quarter-finals of the Champions League after a 4-0 aggregate win over Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund and have drawn reigning Premier League champions Manchester City in the only all-English tie.</p><p> </p><p>However, domestically, Tottenham are 15 points behind Premier League leaders Liverpool, who have played an extra game, and have suffered poor league form of late.Spurs are winless in their last four league games, losing to Burnley, Chelsea and Southampton and drawing with bitter rivals Arsenal, dragging them out of an unlikely title tilt and into the scrap for the top four.</p><p> </p><p>They now sit just one point ahead of the Gunners, while Manchester United and Chelsea are a mere three and four points further back, respectively.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24301613, member: 158020"] [B]'I don't look further than this season' - Alderweireld unsure if he will stay at Tottenham[/B] Tottenham centre-back Toby Alderweireld has said he does not know if he will be at the club next season. Spurs recently triggered a one-year contract extension in the 30-year-old's deal - which was set to expire at the end of this campaign - but the new terms include a £25 million ($33m) release clause that can only be activated in the upcoming summer transfer window. The Belgium international still forms part of the club's first-choice central defensive partnership alongside compatriot Jan Vertonghen, and has featured in 38 games across all competitions this season. But when asked for confirmation about his future, the defender - who last summer was a target for Manchester United - was evasive, choosing instead to focus on the remainder of the current campaign. "There's a lot to play for this season," Alderweireld told [I]Sky Sports.[/I] "And in the end, I have a year contract left at Spurs, so I don't look further than this season."Other things I don't know. I am very happy at Spurs, so we will see what the future brings. "I still feel very fit. I think I played a lot of minutes this season so I showed that I am fit - I don't feel 30, I feel younger."So as I said, I am very happy and I just try to watch game-by-game. This season there is a lot to play for so I will give my best for that." Spurs are into the quarter-finals of the Champions League after a 4-0 aggregate win over Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund and have drawn reigning Premier League champions Manchester City in the only all-English tie. However, domestically, Tottenham are 15 points behind Premier League leaders Liverpool, who have played an extra game, and have suffered poor league form of late.Spurs are winless in their last four league games, losing to Burnley, Chelsea and Southampton and drawing with bitter rivals Arsenal, dragging them out of an unlikely title tilt and into the scrap for the top four. They now sit just one point ahead of the Gunners, while Manchester United and Chelsea are a mere three and four points further back, respectively. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom