Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24517293" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>'I still don't know anything' - De Ligt focusing on Netherlands amid Man Utd & Barca reports</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Ajax sensation Matthijs de Ligt admitted he still does not know what the future holds for him as reports of a bidding war between Barcelona and Manchester United for his services intensify.De Ligt, 19, was the cornerstone of Ajax's defence in their thrilling run to the Champions League semi final, where they lost out to Tottenham. </p><p> </p><p>His defensive abilities and assured manner on the ball have made him one of the world's most valuable youngsters, attracting interest from two elite clubs. </p><p> </p><p>Barca appeared to have the inside track on his transfer after landing team-mate Frenkie de Jong, but United have hit back this week with a renewed push to sign the teenager.But De Ligt, currently on international duty with Netherlands, is not looking beyond his current commitments with the Oranje.</p><p> </p><p>"Where do I see myself? Well obviously the Premier League is a big competition, Spain also, but you have other competitions, it’s not just about those two," he explained in Sunday's press conference."I still don’t know anything about where my future is, so I'll see how it goes. First we have to play two games and after that I will see what happens next.</p><p> </p><p>"Of course there is some interest from clubs, but I don’t want to say some names who are interested, but what I will say is I am now focused on the national team and after the national team I will see what the future brings."</p><p> </p><p>De Ligt made his international debut in 2017 and has gone on to make 15 appearances to date as he also heads an exciting generational renewal in the Netherlands set-up.After the disappointment of missing out on the 2018 World Cup the side coached by Ronald Koeman has come back with a vengeance, beating both Germany and world champions France to finish top of their UEFA Nations League group. </p><p> </p><p>The Oranje now face England in the competition's semi final, to take place in Guimaraes on June 6; with the winner moving on to meet either Portugal or Switzerland in June 9's final.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24517293, member: 158020"] [B]'I still don't know anything' - De Ligt focusing on Netherlands amid Man Utd & Barca reports[/B] Ajax sensation Matthijs de Ligt admitted he still does not know what the future holds for him as reports of a bidding war between Barcelona and Manchester United for his services intensify.De Ligt, 19, was the cornerstone of Ajax's defence in their thrilling run to the Champions League semi final, where they lost out to Tottenham. His defensive abilities and assured manner on the ball have made him one of the world's most valuable youngsters, attracting interest from two elite clubs. Barca appeared to have the inside track on his transfer after landing team-mate Frenkie de Jong, but United have hit back this week with a renewed push to sign the teenager.But De Ligt, currently on international duty with Netherlands, is not looking beyond his current commitments with the Oranje. "Where do I see myself? Well obviously the Premier League is a big competition, Spain also, but you have other competitions, it’s not just about those two," he explained in Sunday's press conference."I still don’t know anything about where my future is, so I'll see how it goes. First we have to play two games and after that I will see what happens next. "Of course there is some interest from clubs, but I don’t want to say some names who are interested, but what I will say is I am now focused on the national team and after the national team I will see what the future brings." De Ligt made his international debut in 2017 and has gone on to make 15 appearances to date as he also heads an exciting generational renewal in the Netherlands set-up.After the disappointment of missing out on the 2018 World Cup the side coached by Ronald Koeman has come back with a vengeance, beating both Germany and world champions France to finish top of their UEFA Nations League group. The Oranje now face England in the competition's semi final, to take place in Guimaraes on June 6; with the winner moving on to meet either Portugal or Switzerland in June 9's final. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom