Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24540184" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>'Next year we go for the Premier League & Champions League double!' - Mane buzzing after Liverpool win</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sadio Mane has called on Liverpool to win the Premier League and Champions League in 2019-20 following the club's European victory against Tottenham on Saturday.Jurgen Klopp's side missed out on becoming English champions by just one point this year, despite amassing an impressive 97 points over the course of the season. </p><p> </p><p>But they made amends for last year's disappointment in Kiev when they finished runners-up to Real Madrid in the Champions League, beating Spurs 2-0 to bring the trophy back to Liverpool for the sixth time.</p><p> </p><p>"I think it’s the start of something special, like everybody mentioned, because last year we were close and this season we won it," Mane said after the memorable night in Madrid.</p><p> </p><p>"So, next year [we go] for the league and Champions League. We know it will not be easy but we are Liverpool, we are strong, we will do everything and we still have a young team. We will keep learning and working hard to get more trophies."</p><p> </p><p>Asked if the win felt extra rewarding after last year's final defeat, Mane said: "I think so. I think last year was not easy. It was really, really hard but that's football.</p><p>"That makes people love football. We have learned a lot this year, so we're just really happy.</p><p> </p><p>"The lessons we learned came in many ways, in many things. We've got more experience and at the same time we're used to playing this type of game. It made it easier today."Liverpool's players and staff showed plenty of emotion after the final whistle.</p><p> </p><p>Jordan Henderson was seen crying and hugging his dad, who revealed the Reds' captain had promised him as a 10-year-old he would play in a Champions League final."To be honest I think the dream became true," Mane continued. "I don't even know how happy I am, I could not believe until now.</p><p> </p><p>"I think it’s the start of something special, like everybody mentioned, because last year we were close and this season we won it," Mane said after the memorable night in Madrid."So, next year [we go] for the league and Champions League. We know it will not be easy but we are Liverpool, we are strong, we will do everything and we still have a young team. We will keep learning and working hard to get more trophies."</p><p> </p><p>Asked if the win felt extra rewarding after last year's final defeat, Mane said: "I think so. I think last year was not easy. It was really, really hard but that's football.</p><p>"That makes people love football. We have learned a lot this year, so we're just really happy.</p><p> </p><p>"The lessons we learned came in many ways, in many things. We've got more experience and at the same time we're used to playing this type of game. It made it easier today."</p><p> </p><p>Liverpool's players and staff showed plenty of emotion after the final whistle.</p><p>Jordan Henderson was seen crying and hugging his dad, who revealed the Reds' captain had promised him as a 10-year-old he would play in a Champions League final.</p><p> </p><p>"To be honest I think the dream became true," Mane continued. "I don't even know how happy I am, I could not believe until now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24540184, member: 158020"] [B]'Next year we go for the Premier League & Champions League double!' - Mane buzzing after Liverpool win[/B] Sadio Mane has called on Liverpool to win the Premier League and Champions League in 2019-20 following the club's European victory against Tottenham on Saturday.Jurgen Klopp's side missed out on becoming English champions by just one point this year, despite amassing an impressive 97 points over the course of the season. But they made amends for last year's disappointment in Kiev when they finished runners-up to Real Madrid in the Champions League, beating Spurs 2-0 to bring the trophy back to Liverpool for the sixth time. "I think it’s the start of something special, like everybody mentioned, because last year we were close and this season we won it," Mane said after the memorable night in Madrid. "So, next year [we go] for the league and Champions League. We know it will not be easy but we are Liverpool, we are strong, we will do everything and we still have a young team. We will keep learning and working hard to get more trophies." Asked if the win felt extra rewarding after last year's final defeat, Mane said: "I think so. I think last year was not easy. It was really, really hard but that's football. "That makes people love football. We have learned a lot this year, so we're just really happy. "The lessons we learned came in many ways, in many things. We've got more experience and at the same time we're used to playing this type of game. It made it easier today."Liverpool's players and staff showed plenty of emotion after the final whistle. Jordan Henderson was seen crying and hugging his dad, who revealed the Reds' captain had promised him as a 10-year-old he would play in a Champions League final."To be honest I think the dream became true," Mane continued. "I don't even know how happy I am, I could not believe until now. "I think it’s the start of something special, like everybody mentioned, because last year we were close and this season we won it," Mane said after the memorable night in Madrid."So, next year [we go] for the league and Champions League. We know it will not be easy but we are Liverpool, we are strong, we will do everything and we still have a young team. We will keep learning and working hard to get more trophies." Asked if the win felt extra rewarding after last year's final defeat, Mane said: "I think so. I think last year was not easy. It was really, really hard but that's football. "That makes people love football. We have learned a lot this year, so we're just really happy. "The lessons we learned came in many ways, in many things. We've got more experience and at the same time we're used to playing this type of game. It made it easier today." Liverpool's players and staff showed plenty of emotion after the final whistle. Jordan Henderson was seen crying and hugging his dad, who revealed the Reds' captain had promised him as a 10-year-old he would play in a Champions League final. "To be honest I think the dream became true," Mane continued. "I don't even know how happy I am, I could not believe until now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom