Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24556360" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>'It will not be Miami' - Griezmann says he knows where he will play next season</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Antoine Griezmann said he knows where he will be playing next season amid links to La Liga champions Barcelona.Griezmann will leave Atletico Madrid after five years and the French World Cup winner is reportedly destined for Barca.</p><p> </p><p>While Griezmann, Atletico and Barcelona have remained tight-lipped, the 28-year-old star forward seems to have his mind made up.</p><p> </p><p>"I know where I'll be playing next season," Griezmann, who has also been linked to Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United told <em>Telematin </em>.Griezmann – on international duty with France – joined Atletico from Spanish side Real Sociedad in 2014.</p><p> </p><p>Since arriving, Griezmann has won the Europa League, UEFA Super Cup and Supercopa de Espana in Madrid.Griezmann scored 15 La Liga goals as Atletico finished second behind Barca in 2018-19, while he netted 21 in all competitions.</p><p> </p><p>He announced his decision to leave the club earlier in the summer despite having signed a contract extension just last year. </p><p> </p><p>Despite the constant links to the Spanish champions, some doubts have been raised.Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said on Friday that Barcelona had not made contact with him over a move. </p><p> </p><p>"I don't know where he's going, he didn't say," he told <em>Onda Cero </em>. "I don't have the slightest idea where he will go. I don't think anyone knows."But it appears the Atleti boss was wrong in some way, as at least one person, Griezmann himself, believes he knows where he'll be. </p><p> </p><p>Despite the constant links to the Spanish champions, some doubts have been raised. Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said on Friday that Barcelona had not made contact with him over a move."I don't know where he's going, he didn't say," he told <em>Onda Cero </em>. "I don't have the slightest idea where he will go. I don't think anyone knows."</p><p> </p><p>But it appears the Atleti boss was wrong in some way, as at least one person, Griezmann himself, believes he knows where he'll be.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24556360, member: 158020"] [B]'It will not be Miami' - Griezmann says he knows where he will play next season[/B] Antoine Griezmann said he knows where he will be playing next season amid links to La Liga champions Barcelona.Griezmann will leave Atletico Madrid after five years and the French World Cup winner is reportedly destined for Barca. While Griezmann, Atletico and Barcelona have remained tight-lipped, the 28-year-old star forward seems to have his mind made up. "I know where I'll be playing next season," Griezmann, who has also been linked to Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United told [I]Telematin [/I].Griezmann – on international duty with France – joined Atletico from Spanish side Real Sociedad in 2014. Since arriving, Griezmann has won the Europa League, UEFA Super Cup and Supercopa de Espana in Madrid.Griezmann scored 15 La Liga goals as Atletico finished second behind Barca in 2018-19, while he netted 21 in all competitions. He announced his decision to leave the club earlier in the summer despite having signed a contract extension just last year. Despite the constant links to the Spanish champions, some doubts have been raised.Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said on Friday that Barcelona had not made contact with him over a move. "I don't know where he's going, he didn't say," he told [I]Onda Cero [/I]. "I don't have the slightest idea where he will go. I don't think anyone knows."But it appears the Atleti boss was wrong in some way, as at least one person, Griezmann himself, believes he knows where he'll be. Despite the constant links to the Spanish champions, some doubts have been raised. Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said on Friday that Barcelona had not made contact with him over a move."I don't know where he's going, he didn't say," he told [I]Onda Cero [/I]. "I don't have the slightest idea where he will go. I don't think anyone knows." But it appears the Atleti boss was wrong in some way, as at least one person, Griezmann himself, believes he knows where he'll be. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom