Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24563830" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>'I know what I'll do but won't say' - Lukaku casts doubt over Man United future</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Romelu Lukaku said he expects a "busy summer" as he cast doubts over his Manchester United future amid growing links to Inter.Lukaku has emerged as a reported target for Antonio Conte's side after previously revealing it would be a "dream" to play in Serie A at some point in his career.</p><p> </p><p>New Inter head coach Conte is reportedly keen to sign Lukaku, having missed out on the Belgium striker during his time in charge of Chelsea after he opted to join Premier League rivals United for £75 million ($95m) in 2017.</p><p> </p><p>Lukaku was asked about his future following Belgium's 3-0 Euro 2020 qualifying win over Scotland on Tuesday and the 26-year-old did little to dismiss rumours of a potential Old Trafford exit. </p><p>"I have a contract with Man United," said Lukaku, who scored twice against Scotland. "I'll speak with my club and my agent Federico Pastorello to make the best decision."I am going to enjoy my holidays with my family now. I know what I'll do but won't say it."We'll see. If I expect a busy summer? Yes."</p><p> </p><p>Lukaku – contracted to the Red Devils until 2022 with the option of a further year – scored 12 Premier League goals as United finish sixth in 2018-19, missing out on Champions League qualification.</p><p> </p><p>He scored 15 goals across all competitions for United in total, who lost to Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-finals.</p><p> </p><p>The imposing centre-forward was unable to build on his promising debut campaign at Old Trafford, during which he managed to hit 26 goals under Jose Mourinho's stewardship.</p><p> </p><p>Lukaku enjoyed a brief resurgence after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's appointment as interim United boss back in December, most notably scoring twice in a stunning Champions League win over Paris Saint Germain.</p><p> </p><p>However, his form dipped dramatically between March and May, with many fans and experts calling his fitness levels and technical ability into question.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24563830, member: 158020"] [B]'I know what I'll do but won't say' - Lukaku casts doubt over Man United future[/B] Romelu Lukaku said he expects a "busy summer" as he cast doubts over his Manchester United future amid growing links to Inter.Lukaku has emerged as a reported target for Antonio Conte's side after previously revealing it would be a "dream" to play in Serie A at some point in his career. New Inter head coach Conte is reportedly keen to sign Lukaku, having missed out on the Belgium striker during his time in charge of Chelsea after he opted to join Premier League rivals United for £75 million ($95m) in 2017. Lukaku was asked about his future following Belgium's 3-0 Euro 2020 qualifying win over Scotland on Tuesday and the 26-year-old did little to dismiss rumours of a potential Old Trafford exit. "I have a contract with Man United," said Lukaku, who scored twice against Scotland. "I'll speak with my club and my agent Federico Pastorello to make the best decision."I am going to enjoy my holidays with my family now. I know what I'll do but won't say it."We'll see. If I expect a busy summer? Yes." Lukaku – contracted to the Red Devils until 2022 with the option of a further year – scored 12 Premier League goals as United finish sixth in 2018-19, missing out on Champions League qualification. He scored 15 goals across all competitions for United in total, who lost to Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-finals. The imposing centre-forward was unable to build on his promising debut campaign at Old Trafford, during which he managed to hit 26 goals under Jose Mourinho's stewardship. Lukaku enjoyed a brief resurgence after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's appointment as interim United boss back in December, most notably scoring twice in a stunning Champions League win over Paris Saint Germain. However, his form dipped dramatically between March and May, with many fans and experts calling his fitness levels and technical ability into question. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom