Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24599026" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Arsenal icon Wenger hints at Premier League U-turn amid Newcastle rumours</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Arsene Wenger has distanced himself from links to Newcastle, but the former Arsenal boss has suggested that he could work in the Premier League again.The iconic Frenchman saw a 22-year association with the Gunners come to an end in the summer of 2018.</p><p> </p><p>He had delivered title successes and FA Cup triumphs in north London, while also overseeing the club’s move into Emirates Stadium.</p><p> </p><p>His reputation was tarnished somewhat towards the end of his reign, with a previously faultless record when it comes to top-four finishes seeing Arsenal miss out on Champions League football.</p><p> </p><p>Many considered that to be a mere blip on an otherwise impressive CV, with it expected to be only a matter of time before Wenger returned to the dugout.He hinted at that himself, with the 69-year-old adamant that he was not ready to relax and take in an extended break.</p><p> </p><p>Wenger has, however, changed his tune and now claims to be in no rush to return to coaching, with his comments quashing talk of a potential return to English football as Rafa Benitez’s successor at Newcastle.</p><p> </p><p>Quizzed on whether another job is imminent, Wenger told <em>France24</em>: “Not in the near future, no. I’m still not ready to go back.“I thought yes but I don’t think at the moment I will come back.“I’m more open now than a year ago to talk about that but I cannot tell you that in the next two or three days I will go into management again.</p><p> </p><p>“I took a little bit of distance and I enjoyed it. I worked for 35 years without any interruptions, so I think I deserved a little rest.”</p><p> </p><p>While seemingly ruling out a role at St James’ Park, Wenger has backtracked on previous claims that he could not imagine working at a domestic rival to Arsenal.Having spent so long in the Premier League, the Frenchman is not closing the door completely on another position in England.</p><p> </p><p>He added: “Well I would prefer to try another country, although my preferred time was in England because the Premier League is the place to be at the moment.“But for me it is very difficult because I was for so long at the same club. But why not?“I still need a bit of time to pass and then maybe make the decision.”</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24599026, member: 158020"] [B]Arsenal icon Wenger hints at Premier League U-turn amid Newcastle rumours[/B] Arsene Wenger has distanced himself from links to Newcastle, but the former Arsenal boss has suggested that he could work in the Premier League again.The iconic Frenchman saw a 22-year association with the Gunners come to an end in the summer of 2018. He had delivered title successes and FA Cup triumphs in north London, while also overseeing the club’s move into Emirates Stadium. His reputation was tarnished somewhat towards the end of his reign, with a previously faultless record when it comes to top-four finishes seeing Arsenal miss out on Champions League football. Many considered that to be a mere blip on an otherwise impressive CV, with it expected to be only a matter of time before Wenger returned to the dugout.He hinted at that himself, with the 69-year-old adamant that he was not ready to relax and take in an extended break. Wenger has, however, changed his tune and now claims to be in no rush to return to coaching, with his comments quashing talk of a potential return to English football as Rafa Benitez’s successor at Newcastle. Quizzed on whether another job is imminent, Wenger told [I]France24[/I]: “Not in the near future, no. I’m still not ready to go back.“I thought yes but I don’t think at the moment I will come back.“I’m more open now than a year ago to talk about that but I cannot tell you that in the next two or three days I will go into management again. “I took a little bit of distance and I enjoyed it. I worked for 35 years without any interruptions, so I think I deserved a little rest.” While seemingly ruling out a role at St James’ Park, Wenger has backtracked on previous claims that he could not imagine working at a domestic rival to Arsenal.Having spent so long in the Premier League, the Frenchman is not closing the door completely on another position in England. He added: “Well I would prefer to try another country, although my preferred time was in England because the Premier League is the place to be at the moment.“But for me it is very difficult because I was for so long at the same club. But why not?“I still need a bit of time to pass and then maybe make the decision.” [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom