Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24623067" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Joao Felix: I'm at Atletico Madrid to be me, not follow 'best ever' Ronaldo</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>New Atletico Madrid recruit Joao Felix has paid tribute to the influence of Cristiano Ronaldo on his career as he prepares for life in the Spanish capital.</p><p> </p><p>Felix was speaking at his unveiling at the Wanda Metropolitano after completing his €126 million (£113m/$141m) move from Benfica.The winger declared he had sought Ronaldo's advice before making the switch and said of the current Juventus star: "As we know he is a great player, currently the best in the world and maybe the best ever. </p><p> </p><p>"When we were with the national team, he talked to me about Madrid a lot."I am here to make my history, the comparisons are not that good. Cristiano is Cristiano and I want to be myself."</p><p> </p><p>The 19-year-old, who is reported to have snubbed Juventus and Manchester City, also told reporters: "I am very happy to be part of this project and the history of the club, I am here to help as much as possible, the team mates have received me very well."Felix also stressed he did not believe he would come under any added pressure because of the giant size of the fee or that he is seen as a direct replacement for Antoine Griezmann, who is trying to force through a move to Barcelona.</p><p> </p><p>"That pressure ... I disconnect, sometimes we hear good things and sometimes we do not, I just do my job to help the team," he said. "I do not pay attention to that."</p><p>He also spoke of his desire to return to play Benfica in the Champions League."I would like to come back home, against my team mates, who have given me the opportunity to be here.</p><p> </p><p>"I will always thank everyone for the way they have treated me. It's not easy to leave Portugal, leave my house. Everyone has wished me luck, I'll always be a fan."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24623067, member: 158020"] [B]Joao Felix: I'm at Atletico Madrid to be me, not follow 'best ever' Ronaldo[/B] New Atletico Madrid recruit Joao Felix has paid tribute to the influence of Cristiano Ronaldo on his career as he prepares for life in the Spanish capital. Felix was speaking at his unveiling at the Wanda Metropolitano after completing his €126 million (£113m/$141m) move from Benfica.The winger declared he had sought Ronaldo's advice before making the switch and said of the current Juventus star: "As we know he is a great player, currently the best in the world and maybe the best ever. "When we were with the national team, he talked to me about Madrid a lot."I am here to make my history, the comparisons are not that good. Cristiano is Cristiano and I want to be myself." The 19-year-old, who is reported to have snubbed Juventus and Manchester City, also told reporters: "I am very happy to be part of this project and the history of the club, I am here to help as much as possible, the team mates have received me very well."Felix also stressed he did not believe he would come under any added pressure because of the giant size of the fee or that he is seen as a direct replacement for Antoine Griezmann, who is trying to force through a move to Barcelona. "That pressure ... I disconnect, sometimes we hear good things and sometimes we do not, I just do my job to help the team," he said. "I do not pay attention to that." He also spoke of his desire to return to play Benfica in the Champions League."I would like to come back home, against my team mates, who have given me the opportunity to be here. "I will always thank everyone for the way they have treated me. It's not easy to leave Portugal, leave my house. Everyone has wished me luck, I'll always be a fan." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom