Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Today at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
..::Football IV::..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 24769686" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p><strong>Messi isn’t in Barcelona contract talks but wants to stay for ‘as long as possible’</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Lionel Messi has eased fears regarding an exit clause in his contract at Barcelona, stating that he wants to stay at the club for “as long as possible”, but admits he is not discussing fresh terms.</p><p> </p><p>It has been revealed that the Argentine superstar can walk away from Camp Nou at the end of the season, if he so wishes.He is tied to a deal through to 2021, but could break that agreement and take on a new challenge if he decides that there is nothing left for him to achieve in Catalunya.</p><p> </p><p>The 32-year-old has offered no indication that he will be making such a bold call any time soon, with it his intention to remain with Barca for the foreseeable future.</p><p> </p><p>Quizzed by Spanish publication <em>Sport</em> on the exit clause and his plans for it, Messi said: “I can’t confirm anything because there are confidentiality agreements in our contracts.“What I can say is that I want to be at Barcelona as long as possible. I’ve said throughout my career that this is my home.</p><p> </p><p>“But I also don’t want to have a long-term contract and only be here because of it.I want to be here because physically I’m fine, to play and be an important member of the squad.</p><p> </p><p>“And, as I said before, I need to see there’s a winning team because I want to keep winning things at this club.“For me, money or a clause don’t mean anything. Other things motivate me and the most important thing is having a winning team.”</p><p> </p><p>Messi added when pressed further on whether he would like to work on a rolling 12-month contract which would offer him greater freedom: “My idea is to continue here for as long as I can perform well and my body allows me to do that.</p><p> </p><p>“Afterwards, as I said before, my contract isn’t something that worries me or even something I manage myself.“My father handles that with the president or whoever he needs to talk to. I only express my thoughts.</p><p> </p><p>“Obviously, I want to win and I want to win at this club. This is my home. I don’t have any intention of going anywhere but I want to keep competing and winning.”</p><p></p><p></p><p>Barca are understandably keen to get Messi, a five-time Ballon d’Or winner, committed to their cause for as long as possible, with a lifetime contract being mooted.It has been suggested that talks over fresh terms are underway, but Messi says that is not the case.</p><p> </p><p>He added: “My father handles that but we aren’t talking with Barca. He would have told me if so.”</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 24769686, member: 158020"] [B]Messi isn’t in Barcelona contract talks but wants to stay for ‘as long as possible’[/B] Lionel Messi has eased fears regarding an exit clause in his contract at Barcelona, stating that he wants to stay at the club for “as long as possible”, but admits he is not discussing fresh terms. It has been revealed that the Argentine superstar can walk away from Camp Nou at the end of the season, if he so wishes.He is tied to a deal through to 2021, but could break that agreement and take on a new challenge if he decides that there is nothing left for him to achieve in Catalunya. The 32-year-old has offered no indication that he will be making such a bold call any time soon, with it his intention to remain with Barca for the foreseeable future. Quizzed by Spanish publication [I]Sport[/I] on the exit clause and his plans for it, Messi said: “I can’t confirm anything because there are confidentiality agreements in our contracts.“What I can say is that I want to be at Barcelona as long as possible. I’ve said throughout my career that this is my home. “But I also don’t want to have a long-term contract and only be here because of it.I want to be here because physically I’m fine, to play and be an important member of the squad. “And, as I said before, I need to see there’s a winning team because I want to keep winning things at this club.“For me, money or a clause don’t mean anything. Other things motivate me and the most important thing is having a winning team.” Messi added when pressed further on whether he would like to work on a rolling 12-month contract which would offer him greater freedom: “My idea is to continue here for as long as I can perform well and my body allows me to do that. “Afterwards, as I said before, my contract isn’t something that worries me or even something I manage myself.“My father handles that with the president or whoever he needs to talk to. I only express my thoughts. “Obviously, I want to win and I want to win at this club. This is my home. I don’t have any intention of going anywhere but I want to keep competing and winning.” Barca are understandably keen to get Messi, a five-time Ballon d’Or winner, committed to their cause for as long as possible, with a lifetime contract being mooted.It has been suggested that talks over fresh terms are underway, but Messi says that is not the case. He added: “My father handles that but we aren’t talking with Barca. He would have told me if so.” [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom