Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Today at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Wenath (Other)
for FB friends : Open appologize
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="gayan kalhara" data-source="post: 4532661" data-attributes="member: 60168"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: Red">Edit : The Reply i expected is made.</span></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: Red">This thread is Closed now</span></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: Red">do not Reply this Useless inappropriate Thread. </span></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span>++++++++++++++++++++++</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-size: 9px">Request for Apology</span></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"><strong>(Specially for Mr R.D Silva/his brother and others)</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">Sorry For my Dumb Comment (etc etc) @ dat pic</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">Yah, I'm a Dumb Little Kid</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">Yes I'm Big Headed</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">Its true I'm making "<strong>BIG BOSS talks" </strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"><strong></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"><strong></strong>May be I'm an a*sholic</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">Yes dats me. I can do nothing with dat</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span> <span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">Extremely Sorry for wht i did (or wht they ment to you)</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">so</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"><strong><span style="color: Red">Peace</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">I dun wanna make enemies or Social Bugs</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px">===================================================</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 9px">Please Don't tag me into any kind of pics. I can watch them trough the main page, so don't bother to inform me</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 9px">Don't ever Add me into groups. couz i don't Accept them (but If you created it yourself and thinking to share with me. you are welcome)</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 9px">Don't send any Stupid FB apps, i don't take them. no matter who r inviting me. i simply press "<strong>Block this app"</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 9px"></span> </p> <p style="text-align: left">____________________</p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>Wish you guys a HAPPY Wesak</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span> </p></p> <p style="text-align: left"> </p></p> <p style="text-align: center"> </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="gayan kalhara, post: 4532661, member: 60168"] [CENTER][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Edit : The Reply i expected is made. This thread is Closed now do not Reply this Useless inappropriate Thread. [/COLOR][/SIZE]++++++++++++++++++++++ [SIZE=1]Request for Apology[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=1] [B](Specially for Mr R.D Silva/his brother and others)[/B] Sorry For my Dumb Comment (etc etc) @ dat pic Yah, I'm a Dumb Little Kid Yes I'm Big Headed Its true I'm making "[B]BIG BOSS talks" [/B]May be I'm an a*sholic Yes dats me. I can do nothing with dat [/SIZE] [SIZE=1] Extremely Sorry for wht i did (or wht they ment to you) so [B][COLOR=Red]Peace[/COLOR][/B] I dun wanna make enemies or Social Bugs =================================================== [/SIZE] [LEFT][SIZE=1]Please Don't tag me into any kind of pics. I can watch them trough the main page, so don't bother to inform me Don't ever Add me into groups. couz i don't Accept them (but If you created it yourself and thinking to share with me. you are welcome) Don't send any Stupid FB apps, i don't take them. no matter who r inviting me. i simply press "[B]Block this app"[/B] [/SIZE] ____________________ [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Wish you guys a HAPPY Wesak[/B] [/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom