Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Friends For Life.......
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 953728" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">Friends For Life.......</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">In this world things come and go.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">With life's twists and turns</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">it's hard to determine what the future may hold.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The only real guarantee is nothing stays the same,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">and least when we expect it our lives are changed.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">If by some chance</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We happen to lose touch</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Please know that I'll be</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Thinking of you and missing you very much.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">So before today ends</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I wanted to say</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I'm thankful that we're friends</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Yesterday & today.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">With time and good fortune on our side</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I hope that we see forever and stay</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">FRIENDS FOR LIFE!</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 953728, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Friends For Life.......[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] In this world things come and go. With life's twists and turns it's hard to determine what the future may hold. The only real guarantee is nothing stays the same, and least when we expect it our lives are changed. If by some chance We happen to lose touch Please know that I'll be Thinking of you and missing you very much. So before today ends I wanted to say I'm thankful that we're friends Yesterday & today. With time and good fortune on our side I hope that we see forever and stay FRIENDS FOR LIFE![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom