Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
From The Moment
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1185971" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">From The Moment</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From the moment I first saw you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I knew you were the one</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From the moment I first held you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I knew my heart you’d won</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From the moment I first kissed you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I found what I had yearned</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From the moment I first touched you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I felt my love returned </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From the moment I first loved you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I’ve known the warmth of love</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From the moment I first saw you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I’ve thanked the lord above</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1185971, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]From The Moment[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] From the moment I first saw you I knew you were the one From the moment I first held you I knew my heart you’d won From the moment I first kissed you I found what I had yearned From the moment I first touched you I felt my love returned From the moment I first loved you I’ve known the warmth of love From the moment I first saw you I’ve thanked the lord above[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom