Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Game of Thrones Fans
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SSR@" data-source="post: 15821591" data-attributes="member: 459907"><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>The Rains of Castamere</strong></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>And who are you, the proud lord said, </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>that I must bow so low? </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>Only a cat of a different coat, </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>that's all the truth I know. </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>In a coat of gold or a coat of red, </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>a lion still has claws, </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>And mine are long and sharp, my lord, </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>as long and sharp as yours. </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>And so he spoke, and so he spoke, </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>that lord of Castamere, </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>But now the rains weep o'er his hall, </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>with no one there to hear. </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall, </em></strong></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><em>and not a soul to hear.</em></strong></span></p><p></p><p>- House Lannister (Hear Me Roar)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SSR@, post: 15821591, member: 459907"] [SIZE=5][B]The Rains of Castamere[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I]And who are you, the proud lord said, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] that I must bow so low? [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] Only a cat of a different coat, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I]that's all the truth I know. [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] In a coat of gold or a coat of red, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] a lion still has claws, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I]And mine are long and sharp, my lord, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] as long and sharp as yours. [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I]And so he spoke, and so he spoke, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] that lord of Castamere, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] But now the rains weep o'er his hall, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I]with no one there to hear. [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall, [/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][I] and not a soul to hear.[/I][/B][/SIZE] - House Lannister (Hear Me Roar) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom