Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Games
PC Games
GAMING MOMENTS III
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 20877445" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Forza Horizon 3 – PC demo is now available for download</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">As promised, Microsoft has finally released the PC demo for Forza Horizon 3.In addition, Microsoft revealed the PC requirements for this demo. What’s really interesting here is that, even though the game supports framerates higher than 30fps, the requirements are focused on the 30fps experience.PC gamers will be able to download the demo for Forza Horizon 3 via Windows Store (search for Forza Horizon 3).</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Here are the PC requirements for this demo:</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"><em><strong>Minimum</strong></em></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <ul style="text-align: center"> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>OS: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.102</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>CPU: i5 3570 @ 3.4GHz</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>GPU: NVIDIA GT 750Ti or AMD R7 250X</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>VRAM: 2 GB</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>RAM: 8 GB</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Storage: 21 GB available space</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Expected Performance: 720p/30fps</em></li> </ul> <p style="text-align: center"><em><strong>Recommended</strong></em></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <ul style="text-align: center"> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>OS: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.102</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>CPU: i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970, GTX 1060 or AMD R9 290X, RX 480</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>VRAM: 4 GB</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>RAM: 12 GB</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Storage: 21 GB available space</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Expected Performance: 1080p/30fps</em></li> </ul> <p style="text-align: center"><em><strong>Ideal</strong></em></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <ul style="text-align: center"> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>OS: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.102</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>CPU: i7 6700 @ 4.0GHz</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980Ti, GTX 1080 or AMD Fury X</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>VRAM: 6 GB</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>RAM: 16 GB</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Storage: 21 GB available space</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Expected Performance: 4K/30fps</em></li> </ul> <p style="text-align: center">It’s worth noting that the latest version of Forza Horizon 3 is unable to offer a constant 60fps experience on our PC test system (Intel i7 4930K (turbo boosted at 4.2Ghz) with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA’s GTX980Ti, Windows 10 64-bit and the latest WHQL version of the GeForce drivers).</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Given the fact that Microsoft only mentions 30fps in its official PC requirements, we are almost certain that this title won’t ever be able to run with 60fps on the the majority of PC systems (unless of course you own a really, really powerful CPU in order to overcome the game’s ridiculous single-thread issues).</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 20877445, member: 158020"] [CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=5][B]Forza Horizon 3 – PC demo is now available for download[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] As promised, Microsoft has finally released the PC demo for Forza Horizon 3.In addition, Microsoft revealed the PC requirements for this demo. What’s really interesting here is that, even though the game supports framerates higher than 30fps, the requirements are focused on the 30fps experience.PC gamers will be able to download the demo for Forza Horizon 3 via Windows Store (search for Forza Horizon 3). [/CENTER] [CENTER]Here are the PC requirements for this demo: [/CENTER] [CENTER][I][B]Minimum[/B][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER] [LIST] [*][I]OS: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.102[/I] [*][I]CPU: i5 3570 @ 3.4GHz[/I] [*][I]GPU: NVIDIA GT 750Ti or AMD R7 250X[/I] [*][I]VRAM: 2 GB[/I] [*][I]RAM: 8 GB[/I] [*][I]Storage: 21 GB available space[/I] [*][I]Expected Performance: 720p/30fps[/I] [/LIST] [/CENTER] [CENTER][I][B]Recommended[/B][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER] [LIST] [*][I]OS: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.102[/I] [*][I]CPU: i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz[/I] [*][I]GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970, GTX 1060 or AMD R9 290X, RX 480[/I] [*][I]VRAM: 4 GB[/I] [*][I]RAM: 12 GB[/I] [*][I]Storage: 21 GB available space[/I] [*][I]Expected Performance: 1080p/30fps[/I] [/LIST] [/CENTER] [CENTER][I][B]Ideal[/B][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER] [LIST] [*][I]OS: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.102[/I] [*][I]CPU: i7 6700 @ 4.0GHz[/I] [*][I]GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980Ti, GTX 1080 or AMD Fury X[/I] [*][I]VRAM: 6 GB[/I] [*][I]RAM: 16 GB[/I] [*][I]Storage: 21 GB available space[/I] [*][I]Expected Performance: 4K/30fps[/I] [/LIST] [/CENTER] [CENTER]It’s worth noting that the latest version of Forza Horizon 3 is unable to offer a constant 60fps experience on our PC test system (Intel i7 4930K (turbo boosted at 4.2Ghz) with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA’s GTX980Ti, Windows 10 64-bit and the latest WHQL version of the GeForce drivers). [/CENTER] [CENTER]Given the fact that Microsoft only mentions 30fps in its official PC requirements, we are almost certain that this title won’t ever be able to run with 60fps on the the majority of PC systems (unless of course you own a really, really powerful CPU in order to overcome the game’s ridiculous single-thread issues). [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom