Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Games
PC Games
GAMING MOMENTS III
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 20912654" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Skyrim: Special Edition – Update 1.2 is now available</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Bethesda has released a new update for Skyrim: Special Editon. According to the release notes, this patch comes with general stability and performance improvements, as well as general bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">In addition, this patch fixes an issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game, an issue with water flow not rendering properly, and some crashes that have been reported.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"><strong>Skyrim: Special Edition – Patch 1.2 Changelog:</strong></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <ul style="text-align: center"> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>General stability and performance improvements</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods</em></li> </ul></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 20912654, member: 158020"] [CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=5][B]Skyrim: Special Edition – Update 1.2 is now available[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Bethesda has released a new update for Skyrim: Special Editon. According to the release notes, this patch comes with general stability and performance improvements, as well as general bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods. [/CENTER] [CENTER]In addition, this patch fixes an issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game, an issue with water flow not rendering properly, and some crashes that have been reported. [/CENTER] [CENTER]This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below. [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Skyrim: Special Edition – Patch 1.2 Changelog:[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER] [LIST] [*][I]General stability and performance improvements[/I] [*][I]Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)[/I] [*][I]Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly[/I] [*][I]Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form[/I] [*][I]Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods[/I] [*][I]General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods[/I] [/LIST] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom