Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 716045" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><span style="color: Blue">God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Can this be true?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Tell me, can this be real?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How can I put into words what I feel?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My life was complete, I thought I was whole</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Why do I feel like I'm losing control?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Never new that love could feel like this</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And you changed my world with just one kiss.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How can it be that right here with me there's an angel?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">It's a miracle</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your love is like a river peaceful and deep</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your soul is like a secret, that I could never keep</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When I look into your eyes, I know that it's true</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">God must of spent, A little more time, On you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">In all of creation, all things great and small</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You are the one that surpasses them all</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">More precious than any diamond or pearl</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">They broke the mold when you came into this world</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And I'm trying hard to figure out, just how I ever did without</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The warmth of your smile, The heart of a child</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">That's deep insidel, leaves me purified... </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 716045, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] Can this be true? Tell me, can this be real? How can I put into words what I feel? My life was complete, I thought I was whole Why do I feel like I'm losing control? Never new that love could feel like this And you changed my world with just one kiss. How can it be that right here with me there's an angel? It's a miracle Your love is like a river peaceful and deep Your soul is like a secret, that I could never keep When I look into your eyes, I know that it's true God must of spent, A little more time, On you In all of creation, all things great and small You are the one that surpasses them all More precious than any diamond or pearl They broke the mold when you came into this world And I'm trying hard to figure out, just how I ever did without The warmth of your smile, The heart of a child That's deep insidel, leaves me purified... "It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom