Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
Government ban on Nokia N Series, E Series smartphones and other high - end mobile phones
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kflyer" data-source="post: 2556889" data-attributes="member: 98084"><p>For your convenience, I'll post the links again.</p><p></p><p>Posts on this at blogs:</p><p><a href="http://lankamobile.blogspot.com/2008/08/end-of-tech-gadgets-for-sri-lankans.html" target="_blank">http://lankamobile.blogspot.com/2008/08/end-of-tech-gadgets-for-sri-lankans.html</a></p><p></p><p><a href="http://symbian-life.blogspot.com/2008/07/end-of-story-no-more-device-trialing.html" target="_blank">http://symbian-life.blogspot.com/2008/07/end-of-story-no-more-device-trialing.html</a></p><p></p><p></p><p>The Facebook group:</p><p><a href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21650089821" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21650089821</a></p><p></p><p>As most of you seem to untrust me, I shall reveal who I am.</p><p>I am known in the blogosphere as K FLYER and I'm the blogger at <a href="http://www.mobileroyale.tk" target="_blank">www.mobileroyale.tk</a> . One of the only two mobile blogs in Sri Lanka.</p><p>I am a member of very many international mobile phone discussion boards and that is the main reason why I've been inactive at EK, though I've registered here some time ago.</p><p></p><p>@<strong>ahamednishadh</strong> : very true !</p><p>@<strong>lkdood</strong>: Eththa kathawa.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kflyer, post: 2556889, member: 98084"] For your convenience, I'll post the links again. Posts on this at blogs: [url]http://lankamobile.blogspot.com/2008/08/end-of-tech-gadgets-for-sri-lankans.html[/url] [url]http://symbian-life.blogspot.com/2008/07/end-of-story-no-more-device-trialing.html[/url] The Facebook group: [url]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21650089821[/url] As most of you seem to untrust me, I shall reveal who I am. I am known in the blogosphere as K FLYER and I'm the blogger at [url]www.mobileroyale.tk[/url] . One of the only two mobile blogs in Sri Lanka. I am a member of very many international mobile phone discussion boards and that is the main reason why I've been inactive at EK, though I've registered here some time ago. @[b]ahamednishadh[/b] : very true ! @[b]lkdood[/b]: Eththa kathawa. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom