Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
Government ban on Nokia N Series, E Series smartphones and other high - end mobile phones
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kflyer" data-source="post: 2557510" data-attributes="member: 98084"><p>Because I care about our country's technology as it's my motherland and because I'm a mobile lover. If you really think that I posted the links to my blog for improving my blog's PageRank, I'll remove them right away.</p><p></p><p>I POSTED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE REFERENCES ON THIS TOPIC AND BECAUSE I WANTED TO INFORM ALL OF YOU ON THERE. What nonsense people ? If you consider one of your own people as a terrorist just for informing you about a new law by the government, what's your patriotic view ? Ape minissunge heti ohoma thama, oka athdakinnama one therumganna. Then wait for it guys.. It was just a disappointment trying to inform you people on what's going on.. Come out of the caves and look around, THE LAW IS TRUE.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kflyer, post: 2557510, member: 98084"] Because I care about our country's technology as it's my motherland and because I'm a mobile lover. If you really think that I posted the links to my blog for improving my blog's PageRank, I'll remove them right away. I POSTED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE REFERENCES ON THIS TOPIC AND BECAUSE I WANTED TO INFORM ALL OF YOU ON THERE. What nonsense people ? If you consider one of your own people as a terrorist just for informing you about a new law by the government, what's your patriotic view ? Ape minissunge heti ohoma thama, oka athdakinnama one therumganna. Then wait for it guys.. It was just a disappointment trying to inform you people on what's going on.. Come out of the caves and look around, THE LAW IS TRUE. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom