Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
Government ban on Nokia N Series, E Series smartphones and other high - end mobile phones
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kflyer" data-source="post: 2558236" data-attributes="member: 98084"><p>I understand that the thread was monitored or something however it caused after effects that I didn't expect. I do not want me or anyone to go to jail, so it seems I'll have to quit. I never knew ape minissu mae wage pahath widihata weda karayi kiyala. I never inform anyone on anything again. I'm very disappointed on what happened behind ElaKiri and out of this thread. Thama thaman uwamana akara walata news dengaththawe, ahaka inna minissunta wada denna mata awashya ne. Anthimata une mage nama sawuththu wechcha eka. Ayenam mama ape mae Sinhala minissunta kisi deyak denum denna yanna ne. ADMIN, PLS CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD. Thanks everyone. Gone.</p><p>Ape minissunta honda karala wedak ne.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kflyer, post: 2558236, member: 98084"] I understand that the thread was monitored or something however it caused after effects that I didn't expect. I do not want me or anyone to go to jail, so it seems I'll have to quit. I never knew ape minissu mae wage pahath widihata weda karayi kiyala. I never inform anyone on anything again. I'm very disappointed on what happened behind ElaKiri and out of this thread. Thama thaman uwamana akara walata news dengaththawe, ahaka inna minissunta wada denna mata awashya ne. Anthimata une mage nama sawuththu wechcha eka. Ayenam mama ape mae Sinhala minissunta kisi deyak denum denna yanna ne. ADMIN, PLS CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD. Thanks everyone. Gone. Ape minissunta honda karala wedak ne. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom