Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
News & Discussion
Guide: How to Unlock the Vodafone Huawei E220 Modem
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sathpra" data-source="post: 3676892" data-attributes="member: 121139"><p>E220 unlocking from _http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115870 works well except QMAT - QC Mobile Analysis Tool link is broken. You can download that software from _http://revskills.de/. I tried the unlocked E220 (Bought from dialog) with mobitel 3G Daily Delight (25SLR + vat +etc = 33SLR, 50Mb free on activated day). Maximum download speed 1Mbps and max upload 374.4kbps in my village Karaitivu (Ampara district, near Kalmunai). With dialog 7.2Mbps Unlimited I’m getting around 300kbps down and 80 up in the same place via HSDPA. I’ll upload the screenshots of the mobileconnect windows as soon as possible…!</p><p></p><p>How can I upload the screenshots??</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sathpra, post: 3676892, member: 121139"] E220 unlocking from _http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115870 works well except QMAT - QC Mobile Analysis Tool link is broken. You can download that software from _http://revskills.de/. I tried the unlocked E220 (Bought from dialog) with mobitel 3G Daily Delight (25SLR + vat +etc = 33SLR, 50Mb free on activated day). Maximum download speed 1Mbps and max upload 374.4kbps in my village Karaitivu (Ampara district, near Kalmunai). With dialog 7.2Mbps Unlimited I’m getting around 300kbps down and 80 up in the same place via HSDPA. I’ll upload the screenshots of the mobileconnect windows as soon as possible…! How can I upload the screenshots?? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom